Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I can't wait til these drop. I'll be be sure to cop an extra pair so I can dye em all black :pimp:

pass on these
grin.gif
 iam good with the cough drops

If it is the matt black, as it seems in the pictures, I can only say that they look simple but great!

Idk If it's a good thing that they are releasing right after the breds or not. I'm trying to get both and most people would choose one over the other.

Idk If it's a good thing that they are releasing right after the breds or not. I'm trying to get both and most people would choose one over the other.

I think a lot of people will include both in their christmas plans, but hopefully those releases make it easier to get both.

how would i dye the soles black

Rit Dye + Seaglow, I think. There's either instructions on this site or the "other site"...

thanks alot, i found info on it, all i wanna know is if there is a drying period where they need to be in the sun or something like seaglow

Almost certain you don't have to put them down in the sun.

You just have to wash the excess dye off or any carpet/hardwood floors will be ruined when you walk on them.

ATTEMPTING TO CARE.
NOT WORKING.
IGNORING/BLOCKING INSTEAD.

You're the biggest B on this site. From cowering to show your 200+ UNWORN collection to putting shoes before spending time with your newborn.

:smh:

MONKEY BARS ON MY STICK.

DO I KNOW YOU? YOU SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE :smh:

YOU HATE ME. I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. PLEASE CONTINUE. :lol: :pimp:

The more I see pics of the shoes I more I'm starting to slightly, slightly dislike the color of the Foam. I wish it where straight black or than the same finish of the Black Rookie LWP since it is "stealth"

The more I see pics of the shoes I more I'm starting to slightly, slightly dislike the color of the Foam. I wish it where straight black or than the same finish of the Black Rookie LWP since it is "stealth"
I definitely agree! I think I'm gonna have to see these in person before I decide to cop or not. So many great shoes coming out so I can pass on something like this if they not what i expected

Back
Top Bottom