Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Congrats to those able yo copp of of nicekicks I tried my best yo check but it kept frashing.... at the end
Here is what I got

WSted closeto an hour and a half smh...... I was only looking for one size though they keep selling out as I itried to check out

Last edited:
I have flat and thin feet so its just weird that 2 different shoes would fit the same in different sizes.

I'm not interested in a refund--if I couldn't get a replacement I'd just keep them and deal with it...I just think for $235 shoes this isn't acceptable.
Try Calling Nike. They might find replacement somewhere, insist on it. Their great in customer service.you never know they may able to pull up something for you. I'm with you, I wouldn't want a refund.

I have a size 9 in Stealths but i see people saying they are tight, but when i tried them on they were ok. But the problem is i got the crimsons in a 9.5 and they fit like the stealths in a 9. My feet arent that wide and they are flat. Im just confused lol.

Maybe i should just trade for a 9.5?

I have a size 9 in Stealths but i see people saying they are tight, but when i tried them on they were ok. But the problem is i got the crimsons in a 9.5 and they fit like the stealths in a 9. My feet arent that wide and they are flat. Im just confused lol.

Maybe i should just trade for a 9.5?

It's always gonna depend on your own feet in the end. You can go with general consensus but just as reference. Some say stay TTS while other say half size up. For me personally, I get half size up and it feels perfect for me.

Half sized up myself the last few foam releases; to a 10.5. I know some say they mold to your foot, which they do, but it seemed like my toe rubbed the toe box a little too much in the size 10. I do have a slightly wide foot too.

I went tts. And it was tight around the toes. Unlaced the whole thing and put your foot in..then relace. Fits perfect now

Back
Top Bottom