Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Sorry you had to learn the hard way...
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...my in-laws are over there right now on vacation too...
Nah, that would require too much explaining and worrying about them buying the wrong thing...

Even if they did buy the wrong thing they'd probably come home with some heat anyway. Crimson foam pros, CG 9's and a few bred 11's sitting on the same shelf

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip Anderson.

It sucks that I can't do much about it since I am in Mexico right now, but as soon as I get back to the states I'm calling Pay-pal.

I had different friends call him from different places from the US and they all told me that he does not pick up.

The dude is from Brooklyn and I had my boy from there call them but not luck either. I'll give it a week. If my folks don't receive the shoes by this Thursday . I'm going to do what ever it takes to get it back.

Thanks everyone .
Dude I am sorry man, but if your ever hesitant about something don't mind to post in here **** those ******* who flame and think they're an elitist on here, you rather be safe than sorry.

Wish you the best of luck to get your money back man!

Last edited:
enemy rogue.... you can still open a paypal dispute for goods not delivered. did you include any wording in the message that the gift was for merchandise? if so that will help you on the paypal dispute. i've opened a dispute in the past for payment sent as a gift and paypal did take action. the guy ended up refunding my money anyway but i'm sure the paypal dispute notification helped. good luck and don't give up just because some people say you're sol.

Last edited:
enemy rogue.... you can still open a paypal dispute for goods not delivered. did you include any wording in the message that the gift was for merchandise? if so that will help you on the paypal dispute. i've opened a dispute in the past for payment sent as a gift and paypal did take action. the guy ended up refunding my money anyway but i'm sure the paypal dispute notification helped. good luck and don't give up just because some people say you're sol.
I'm sure he's not completely SOL, but I've heard so many rumors that it was incredibly difficult winning the dispute.

Even though the money was sent as a gift, the dialogue from EBay will go a long way to show it was for goods. Is your EBay and Paypal accounts linked? If so file the dispute with both of them. You should not have any problem getting your money back.

Whats that suppose to mean? I'm from Cali too and don't rock 'em like that :wink:

Just a joke bro, I was implying that because of how the laces were tied for casual wear - they don't look the everyday Foams you usually see (untied, loosened up).

????????????

exactly as i said. having the seaglow set into the soles before wearing works as a preventative measure. if you haven't tried it can you knock it? like i said before it's up to the person if they want to try this or not. just sharing that i've seen very good results on my kicks, that's all. not trying to turn this into a seaglow thread. these are my first pair of foams and the only colorway of the line that i like. awesome shoe.

It sucks that I can't do much about it since I am in Mexico right now, but as soon as I get back to the states I'm calling Pay-pal.

I had different friends call him from different places from the US and they all told me that he does not pick up.

The dude is from Brooklyn and I had my boy from there call them but not luck either. I'll give it a week. If my folks don't receive the shoes by this Thursday . I'm going to do what ever it takes to get it back.

Thanks everyone .
Man that's terrible to hear.  And Anderson gave ya some good info.  No need to even involve a paypal dispute at this point.  One thing about your post above, DO NOT WAIT A WEEK to see if he holds up to his end of the bargain.  He is not communicating with you, so you need to act ASAP.  Unfortunately we got Xmas tomorrow, but even if you are in Mexico, you obviously have some sort of internet connection so you need to take some time out and call your bank/credit card provider first thing Wednesday morning.

They may suggest you file a paypal dispute or it may be required for them to start their process, so I would wait until they advise you what to do.  Depending on your bank.CC provider's policies, you could have fraud protection that a $300 transaction would be covered on.  I know that if his eBay listing said these were "100% authentic" that will help you as well.  Not sending can be classified similar to sending fakes, and both are covered in some company's protection policies.

At this point, your best bet is to call the bank or CC, whichever you used, when they open on Wednesday.  Especially since there may be some delays as I am sure more people are experiencing fraud during this time of the yer and the high volume of transactions.  They will advise you on all of your options and anything you need to get as far as eBay and paypal info, and anything that they can do.  Come back here and let us know what they say, and google some of your options as well so that you don't go into the conversation with your bank not knowing some of your options.  Even if he canceled the paypal account, your bank will be much more likely to go after the money than paypal now that you sent as a gift. 

Not all of these options will apply to this particular situation, but it is worth it to question every option possible.  Sorry that happened to ya, especially this time of year.  Can't stand those lazy ******s doing this crap, just adding to the shadiness of trying to get/collect shoes nowadays.

EDIT:  The posts above mine contain some valuable advice as well.  Follow those options and you definitely have at least hope that you can recover your money.

Last edited:

Thanks everyone .
is he currently selling anything eles on ebay if so have ur friend enquire about purchasing an item, just to see if he responds. if he does try to get his personal info like his address( hey im intrested in buying youre coach can i swing by ur apt to look at it) and have a ny nter go there and sort it out. 300.oo das alot of money kid

**hopefully he doesnt browse on nt and read this message......

Last edited:
is he currently selling anything eles on ebay if so have ur friend enquire about purchasing an item, just to see if he responds. if he does try to get his personal info like his address( hey im intrested in buying youre coach can i swing by ur apt to look at it) and have a ny nter go there and sort it out. 300.oo das alot of money kid
YES, give us his ebay user ID in a few days after you get to start working this out.  We will be able to make sure he doesn't sell shoes under that name anymore, at least
mad.gif

It's easy to switch your ebay ID (once every 30 days), but if he has repeat customers that he hasn't screwed, he isn't going to want to change his name.  Your old ID will not follow you and anyone following you on eBay doesn't get switched over to following your new name, they have to go find you if they care to.  The pimp hand of NT can reach a long way.

I transfered $300 into a dudes pay pal account in exchange for these last Thursday and he still hasn't sent them.
I have sent him text messages ,e-mails, and phone calls ,but nothing.

Only thing that has me worried is that I sent the money as a gift. Do you any of you have experience with stuff like this. Will I still be able to get my money back.

Edited: everything everyone said above...
I'd still file something from Mexico ASAP...better it holds the dough up and no one gets paid than him withdraw it...

Last edited:
Even if they did buy the wrong thing they'd probably come home with some heat anyway. Crimson foam pros, CG 9's and a few bred 11's sitting on the same shelf

man, the conversation of trying to explain to 60+ old people is not worth the stress...no need to involve them in my sickness...:tongue:

Wanted these so bad since my other ones got beat but the wife got me the Blk/Red XIs so I can't complain, happy either way.

Thanks everyone .
Man that's terrible to hear.  And Anderson gave ya some good info.  No need to even involve a paypal dispute at this point.  One thing about your post above, DO NOT WAIT A WEEK to see if he holds up to his end of the bargain.  He is not communicating with you, so you need to act ASAP.  Unfortunately we got Xmas tomorrow, but even if you are in Mexico, you obviously have some sort of internet connection so you need to take some time out and call your bank/credit card provider first thing Monday morning.

They may suggest you file a paypal dispute or it may be required for them to start their process, so I would wait until they advise you what to do.  Depending on your bank.CC provider's policies, you could have fraud protection that a $300 transaction would be covered on.  I know that if his eBay listing said these were "100% authentic" that will help you as well.  Not sending can be classified similar to sending fakes, and both are covered in some company's protection policies.

At this point, your best bet is to call the bank or CC, whichever you used, when they open on Wednesday.  Especially since there may be some delays as I am sure more people are experiencing fraud during this time of the yer and the high volume of transactions.  They will advise you on all of your options and anything you need to get as far as eBay and paypal info, and anything that they can do.  Come back here and let us know what they say, and google some of your options as well so that you don't go into the conversation with your bank not knowing some of your options.  Even if he canceled the paypal account, your bank will be much more likely to go after the money than paypal now that you sent as a gift. 

Not all of these options will apply to this particular situation, but it is worth it to question every option possible.  Sorry that happened to ya, especially this time of year.  Can't stand those lazy ******s doing this crap, just adding to the shadiness of trying to get/collect shoes nowadays.

EDIT:  The posts above mine contain some valuable advice as well.  Follow those options and you definitely have at least hope that you can recover your money.
Good advice.

I'd report the transaction as fraud right away.  If it's a credit card, the process will be a lot easier.  Banks will be a little more difficult to deal with.

LOL@ all these comments, I'm just wondering though what were you thinking?

Did you like the Jades that much?  

since you put it out there like that please don't follow up with saying this dude was a friend of yours either. :rolleyes

wow. personally...i wouldn't trade the stealths straight up for any recent lebron or jordan release tbh.

Stealths all day. These shoes smash on the 11s. These things are very under rated here in cali

Back
Top Bottom