Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Very few stores got these in Cali since they're not really big around here.. Good luck trying to find these still on shelves.

Just traded my stealths for some cutting jades 
happy.gif
sick.gif

Merry Christmas to that guy!

Nope. Foams sell out release day. The place I get my foams at told me they wasn't getting them all week. I finally went there in person and asked, and sure enough they said yes. Lined up at 730 til 930. Only me and 2 other people in line. Once I was checking out 5 people came rushing in and that was that.

Man...should of asked here before I did it. The guy won't even trade me them back...

I'm just going to have to trade the jades for Stealths...

If u like it keep it. Doesn't matter what people on a forum think. But that was a dumb trade. Hhhahahahh

No need to seafoam these. :D Not enough to bother me if it happens since there is mostly black underneath. Besides, Cali weather is :smokin :tongue: Swapped out the long laces for the shorter ones from my Kobes.

Just based on how your wearing these, I can tell you're from Cali :lol:

:lol:

Whats that suppose to mean? I'm from Cali too and don't rock 'em like that :wink:

Just a joke bro, I was implying that because of how the laces were tied for casual wear - they don't look the everyday Foams you usually see (untied, loosened up).

I'm gonna bring back the trend of tied and tightened laces single handedly :smokin

Last edited:
Man...should of asked here before I did it. The guy won't even trade me them back...

Sounds like this was ur first foamb ever.
Well u got what u asked for. N I dont think anyone will make the trade u did for them back.

FYI
Foambs =$235ish
Jades =$190ish
$40 difference u coulda pocketed by just buying what u liked first (jades)n not fallin for hype.

Foambs aren't just meant for u man.
Just move on bro.

Last edited:
Well u got what u asked for. N I dont think anyone will make the trade u did for them back.
FYI
Foambs =$235ish
Jades =$190ish
$40 difference u coulda pocketed by just buying what u liked first (jades)n not fallin for hype.
Just move on bro.
QFT !

Good luck with that. Can't blame him though, Jades are still in shelves. Black foams aren't goin for less than 300.

Hopefully I can pull off a trade with these for some XI's 
happy.gif
trying to do the same...
Word.

Have 5 pairs coming in. Thursday can't get here fast enough.
Thanks for the tip Anderson.

It sucks that I can't do much about it since I am in Mexico right now, but as soon as I get back to the states I'm calling Pay-pal.

I had different friends call him from different places from the US and they all told me that he does not pick up.

The dude is from Brooklyn and I had my boy from there call them but not luck either. I'll give it a week. If my folks don't receive the shoes by this Thursday . I'm going to do what ever it takes to get it back.

Thanks everyone .
mean.gif

Never deal with cats from NY.

Dudes stay scheming.

FYI
Foambs =$235ish
Jades =$190ish
Just move on bro.

Wait a second, are you calling them foambs? They are foams, short for foamposite where the hell does the b come from? Lol foambs.

Merry Xmas everyone. Anyone know of any restocks? At this point i'd pay anything under $350. But finding a size 12 is easier said than done, 
mean.gif

I transfered $300 into a dudes pay pal account in exchange for these last Thursday and he still hasn't sent them.
I have sent him text messages ,e-mails, and phone calls ,but nothing.

Only thing that has me worried is that I sent the money as a gift. Do you any of you have experience with stuff like this. Will I still be able to get my money back.

You were scammed, you failed at sneakers. Lesson learned never send money as a gift, NEVER.

Thanks for the tip Anderson.

It sucks that I can't do much about it since I am in Mexico right now, but as soon as I get back to the states I'm calling Pay-pal.
I had different friends call him from different places from the US and they all told me that he does not pick up.
The dude is from Brooklyn and I had my boy from there call them but not luck either. I'll give it a week. If my folks don't receive the shoes by this Thursday . I'm going to do what ever it takes to get it back.

Thanks everyone .

you got scammed bro ?

what's the story

btw not everyone from nyc is a scammer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom