Black Twitter Not Happy With Jerry Rice

fax. this cuban chick called herself white one time around me and i was so confused.  

Reminds me of my cousin. His name is Juan, says so on his birth certificate and drivers license....but he gets his magazine subscriptions as "John"

Oh, and his middle name is Jose :lol:
Dude is lost, man.

Guess the exposure came full circle.

Son really didn't get it. He over here patting himself on the back cuz he apologized for going at dude's moms but ignoring the only reason he did that is cuz dude revealed you to be a liar when you were false claiming being black.

It's ******* ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't take insults and threats towards me or my mom (who is alive and well) seriously on the internet. I just find it strange that being against ignorance is seen as a negative trait. Just a few days ago some guy on here called me a terrorist for being vocal about how most Americans outside of the major cities are illiterate and ignorant, which is actually scientifically proven :lol:

Apparently being against racism means being a soft, SJW, terrorist, self hating and sensitive "half half"; I'm fine with being called these things because I know the people saying them are the ignorant,illiterate, and future less Americans that deserve to be called out out. These dudes are actually the biggest cowards on earth despite how loud they talk. Hiding behind fake identities on the internet and being scared to death of people of color sounds like the definition of soft and sensitive :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

fdwzlz.png

Back
Top Bottom