Black Women Appreciation Thread, why u love them and everything great about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mother of the earth...I couldn't begin to show enough appreciation for them.

I love them...don't matter what shade their skin is.

Educated black girls FTW

Black girls with long dreads FTW

Black girls who know what they want and won't let anyone get in the way of their dreams FTW

Chocolate skin tones FTW

Aging gracefully older black women FTW

Having a girl who understands and can empathize with growing up being black FTW (I'm waiting for the negative comments for this one)

*waits for some lame to come in a type some nonsense about _> black women*

Just to ruin the thread, bc they're brainwashed into thinking all black women are evil.

I love Black women's Beauty, strength, outspokeness, desire and ulimate stubborness just because they want to see you both to succeed.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Educated black girls FTW

Black girls who know what they want and won't let anyone get in the way of their dreams FTW

Chocolate skin tones FTW

Having a girl who understands and can empathize with growing up being black FTW (I'm waiting for the negative comments for this one)

QFT... with that said...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Educated black girls FTW

Chocolate skin tones FTW

All appreciated.

cda15.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Yall +*!*$% is dumb...

This thread is talking about the GOOD QUALITIES & things that we admire about black women/men
Well there are qualities exhibited by all women that are not exclusive to race. I don't know if there's anything specific to black women I am attracted to, I don't stereotype or I at least try not to.
your opinion on 'black' anything is irrelevant. Keep living vicariously through anyone who looks your way
indifferent.gif
Wait what? Don't know who you are or where this is coming from....please explain so I can respond appropriately.
happy.gif

'share the reasons you love/respect/appreciate black women' and all thats going on is pics of video chicks and urbanmodels being posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when i was in vegas, i hit up some club called poetry in caesar's palace. they are definitely appreciated. those broads were showing me some love.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Rarely do i ever see a black women with a decent face... But body is always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U wear contacts??? But everbodys entitled to their own opinion. i was bout to say somethin but im gonna keep it grown in here tho.

this thread will fail bc your gonna have dudes coming in here judging the broads posted...but i thought this had potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom