Black Women Appreciation Thread, why u love them and everything great about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Rarely do i ever see a black women with a decent face... But body is always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You obviously aren't looking very hard.

My contribution.

Originally Posted by Crook

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word.
and seriously, how can you expect people to post "qualities" of black females? Qualities and personality traits are and individual thing and NOT racially based. If you start stereotyping the good qualities of black females, then that's as bad as stereotyping the bad qualities of any race too because you're singling out a group of people's characteristics. No different than saying "black women are mad jealous"
The problem is, most dudes on NT don't have the strength or the confidence in themselves to date a black woman because they are so strong andso demanding. It takes a certain type of dude to be able to hold down a chick that is willing to challenge him every once in a while. I'm not a simpleperson so the last thing I need is a simple chick. Some people can't deal with the strength of black women so they go out of their way to put them down.Not a decent face? Show me any chick and I can show you a black chick that looks as good or better n the face. Yes for the record I am Black and I 'vedated Hispanic, Asian, White....you name it but I'm with black and I'm never leaving.

Oh and Black box > All other box

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

razzle dazzle wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word.

and seriously, how can you expect people to post "qualities" of black females? Qualities and personality traits are and individual thing and NOT
racially based. If you start stereotyping the good qualities of black females, then that's as bad as stereotyping the bad qualities of any race too because
you're singling out a group of people's characteristics. No different than saying "black women are mad jealous"
The problem is, most dudes on NT don't have the strength or the confidence in themselves to date a black woman because they are so strong and so demanding. It takes a certain type of dude to be able to hold down a chick that is willing to challenge him every once in a while. I'm not a simple person so the last thing I need is a simple chick. Some people can't deal with the strength of black women so they go out of their way to put them down. Not a decent face? Show me any chick and I can show you a black chick that looks as good or better n the face. Yes for the record I am Black and I 've dated Hispanic, Asian, White....you name it but I'm with black and I'm never leaving.

preach....for some reason i hate simple chicks that back down to everything and who'll let me damn near run over them.... I have to be with a chick whowont put up with my stuff and keep it 100...thats why i love my girl so much
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Although I cosign the the thread, OP could have posted some more respectable females.

You right, i didnt post any pics @ first. Was gonna let people post they girl/wife/sister/mother/grandmama, whoever they appreciate. People was complaninand whinin tho so i just did so the post wouldnt get lost in the back. And i dont have pics on my comp like that so i just threw a couple form the interenetup there. U see i had to edit it and put the second paragraph in there. Keri Hilson that chick tho
pimp.gif
, lol

True, they age the best.

I appreciate my moms, g-ma, aunts, cousins and lil sis. I def appreciate my girlfriend for carrying our children. I know my girl got love for me cause she hasand is there while things haven't been like they were in the past. And I see first hand how my loved ones deal with dudes on BS. They keep their heads upand leave dudes wishing they had not screwed up.

They definitely are not the ones to take ____ off anyone.

BLACK WOMEN FTW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word.
and seriously, how can you expect people to post "qualities" of black females? Qualities and personality traits are and individual thing and NOT racially based. If you start stereotyping the good qualities of black females, then that's as bad as stereotyping the bad qualities of any race too because you're singling out a group of people's characteristics. No different than saying "black women are mad jealous"
The problem is, most dudes on NT don't have the strength or the confidence in themselves to date a black woman because they are so strong and so demanding. It takes a certain type of dude to be able to hold down a chick that is willing to challenge him every once in a while. I'm not a simple person so the last thing I need is a simple chick. Some people can't deal with the strength of black women so they go out of their way to put them down. Not a decent face? Show me any chick and I can show you a black chick that looks as good or better n the face. Yes for the record I am Black and I 've dated Hispanic, Asian, White....you name it but I'm with black and I'm never leaving.

you didn't get what i'm saying. I'm saying that you can't categorize black women as being "strong". That's stereotyping. It'sjust the same as me calling black women "annoying". You continue to do things like that, then that's no better than the root of prejudice.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

razzle dazzle wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word.

and seriously, how can you expect people to post "qualities" of black females? Qualities and personality traits are and individual thing and NOT
racially based. If you start stereotyping the good qualities of black females, then that's as bad as stereotyping the bad qualities of any race too because
you're singling out a group of people's characteristics. No different than saying "black women are mad jealous"

preach....for some reason i hate simple chicks that back down to everything and who'll let me damn near run over them.... I have to be with a chick who wont put up with my stuff and keep it 100...thats why i love my girl so much
pimp.gif

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This guy is trying to argue that complimenting a group of people and sterotyping them are equally bad. lol
uh I never said you can't compliment them. But you can't categorize them all as being a certain way such as "strong". Ifyou're gonna do that, then there shouldn't be a problem with me calling them "lazy" or "annoying". Get it?

True, they age the best.

I appreciate my moms, g-ma, aunts, cousins and lil sis. I def appreciate my girlfriend for carrying our children. I know my girl got love for me cause she hasand is there while things haven't been like they were in the past. And I see first hand how my loved ones deal with dudes on BS. They keep their heads upand leave dudes wishing they had not screwed up.

They definitely are not the ones to take ____ off anyone.

BLACK WOMEN FTW

My love for them has only grown stronger since this post nine years ago. Black women are strength personified. I love them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom