laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
basically, son posted one of these

Tia-Tarmera-Mowry-d02.jpg

let him post of something like this

confused%20black%20woman.jpg
an hell get his credit.

laugh.gif
at the people clearly getting mad that this topic was created...you can actually see the hate flow through them from their reply's

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Put em up - If it came to me, my children would be able to date or marry whoever they want.  

It is up to you...theyre YOUR kids.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
basically, son posted one of these

Tia-Tarmera-Mowry-d02.jpg

let him post of something like this

confused%20black%20woman.jpg
an hell get his credit.

Why doesn't it count? The girl in the pic is black. Black people can tan you know. Are you specifically talking about dark skin black girls in this thread or do all shades of black count? It seems that you guys have your own stereotypical version of what a black girl is supposed to look like and everything else "don't count."

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

My point is I don't limit myself to white women who only look to date black men. I mostly mess with white girls that are open to all races. Denise Richard type white girls are cool, but when they only date black guys it raises red flags.

LOL @ people acting like if a white girl sleeps with a  black guy....she does that exclusively. That's a myth. 

I think interracial dating should be celebrated, but it is still sad how to this day it can get frowned upon.

I am of an Arab background, and when it comes to girls, there is this type of ladder strata for Arab/Middle Eastern of culturally it being the worst of dating a man from certain ethnicity/background/race. Black men are at the bottom. If an Arab girl is found out to date a black guy, yeah, her rep is ruined, she will be talked about, ostracized, and this mostly comes from other Arab men. Supposedly, they see it as that if a girl from their kind has dated a black man, then she is a #!*@. So disgusting when it comes to these men who have that mentality. Maybe they are jealous that on average black men are well endowed or something.

Seen towelhead?
That movie was a lil too much for me at some moments
laugh.gif

How come there aren't any pics of Garcelle Beauvius and her white husband that just got caught cheating. She is so bad, I'm dumb light so I can definitely play a white role for her 
I'm Rican

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by JD214

18th letter wrote:

One thing I will say about white dudes, whenever they pull a sista, she is always on point. Never seen a white cat with a busted looking black girl

Brothas on the other hand
smh.gif
be wifing these fat sloppy wildebeest that white dudes don't want, and be proud as hell to rock her on their arm (granted she prolly keep him laced and she breaks bread)

In the south I've seen a few white guys with sloppy fat black girls. Maybe it's just a numbers thing, a lot of girls in the south are fat/sloppy. I seen black and white guys with sloppy, fat black women. Don't know how it is everywhere else tho.

That's true though, white guys get sloppy %%$ black girls and black dudes get white hood-rats down here.

pimp.gif
White Girls >>>

Mixed Girls >>> Latina's> White Girls

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/JD903/?action=view&current=BarackObamaAwHellNawMacro.jpg

White girls >>> Latin girls >>> Mixed >>> rather be alone >>> Black girls

I see these all the time, but alot of the black girls I know in these are from the burbs and are scared/hate black men
indifferent.gif
WACK. These are the black girls that will do any damn thing for white dudes' attention and tend to not be in real relationships but in smash and dash situationships...

Converting these self hatingf ones ^ with some colored meat >>>>> ___

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

My point is I don't limit myself to white women who only look to date black men. I mostly mess with white girls that are open to all races. Denise Richard type white girls are cool, but when they only date black guys it raises red flags.

LOL @ people acting like if a white girl sleeps with a  black guy....she does that exclusively. That's a myth. 

I think interracial dating should be celebrated, but it is still sad how to this day it can get frowned upon.

I am of an Arab background, and when it comes to girls, there is this type of ladder strata for Arab/Middle Eastern of culturally it being the worst of dating a man from certain ethnicity/background/race. Black men are at the bottom. If an Arab girl is found out to date a black guy, yeah, her rep is ruined, she will be talked about, ostracized, and this mostly comes from other Arab men. Supposedly, they see it as that if a girl from their kind has dated a black man, then she is a #!*@. So disgusting when it comes to these men who have that mentality. Maybe they are jealous that on average black men are well endowed or something.

Seen towelhead?
That movie was a lil too much for me at some moments
laugh.gif
Some parts were really disturbing. I don't think I'd watch it again.
ohwell.gif

14sigsy.jpg

Naomi Campbell & Vladimir Doronin

n5l6e.jpg

Garcelle Beauvais &
Michael Nilon (Even though they're getting divorced)

2ljgyaa.jpg

Eve & her bf

345edxx.jpg

Angela Simmons & Rob Kardashian

Back
Top Bottom