Blake Griffins New Girl

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

she can't handle that beast

Blake%20Griffin%20Using%20a%20Shake%20Weight3.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 This thread is all over the place. His girl is cool, but he is a NBA player, so is this really thread worthy?

roll.gif
 This thread is all over the place. His girl is cool, but he is a NBA player, so is this really thread worthy?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

Surprised it took #29 replies for the typical NT response...
laugh.gif

Forgot some NT'ers walk in a world of dimes, even though they reside in Oregon.
She isn't a dime though.  To each their own though, she just isn't really doing anything for me.  This is NT anyways, we have a fat women appreciation so it doesn't surprise me dudes are going to beast over this chick.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

roll.gif

Ehhhhhhhhhhh Idk about that my dude...75% of NBA dudes got average lookin chicks..This girl isn't a dime but she's definitely a keeper so he gets his props

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

Surprised it took #29 replies for the typical NT response...
laugh.gif

Forgot some NT'ers walk in a world of dimes, even though they reside in Oregon.
She isn't a dime though.  To each their own though, she just isn't really doing anything for me.  This is NT anyways, we have a fat women appreciation so it doesn't surprise me dudes are going to beast over this chick.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom