Blake Griffins New Girl

Originally Posted by trunks206

roll.gif
 This thread is all over the place. His girl is cool, but he is a NBA player, so is this really thread worthy?

Ehhhhhhhhhhh Idk about that my dude...75% of NBA dudes got average lookin chicks..This girl isn't a dime but she's definitely a keeper so he gets his props

Originally Posted by airblaster503

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

exactly

She has a nice rack, but lets not blow this girl up. I see better chicks walking down the street daily, her face is average. I would still smash, but she isn't drool worthy by any means.

exactly

Originally Posted by evo v sti

exactly

This.

Is the girl attractive--yes.

Is she a perfect 10--objectively speaking, NO.

Dudes are only beasting because it just so happens to be Blake Griffin's girl + the fact that many of y'all are sheep.

Essentially, here's how it breaks down-- Blake Griffin is a young rich male in his prime who can have almost any woman he pleases simply because of his money, or so we think. The belief is that he will obviously mess with only the best physical specimens of the female gender--the superlatives.

Assuming this, y'all will automatically assign dime status to any broad he messes with because it would seem to be completely irrational for him to date anything less, considering his financial status.

What y'all fail to realize is that, at the end of the day, dude is subject to the same biases we are all subject to when it comes to females. He's more than likely a reg. guy, minus his freakish athletic abilities h/e. Dude might be into the reg. ol' chicks, and that's exactly what this chick could be--a regular ol' chick. But y'all automatically assign dime status to her simply because a rich dude is piping...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...pathetic.

Originally Posted by evo v sti

exactly

This.

Is the girl attractive--yes.

Is she a perfect 10--objectively speaking, NO.

Dudes are only beasting because it just so happens to be Blake Griffin's girl + the fact that many of y'all are sheep.

Essentially, here's how it breaks down-- Blake Griffin is a young rich male in his prime who can have almost any woman he pleases simply because of his money, or so we think. The belief is that he will obviously mess with only the best physical specimens of the female gender--the superlatives.

Assuming this, y'all will automatically assign dime status to any broad he messes with because it would seem to be completely irrational for him to date anything less, considering his financial status.

What y'all fail to realize is that, at the end of the day, dude is subject to the same biases we are all subject to when it comes to females. He's more than likely a reg. guy, minus his freakish athletic abilities h/e. Dude might be into the reg. ol' chicks, and that's exactly what this chick could be--a regular ol' chick. But y'all automatically assign dime status to her simply because a rich dude is piping...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...pathetic.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Totally random, but here's Blake's real Facebook account
tongue.gif

http://www.facebook.com/p...0000307935626&v=wall
is it really? serious ...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Most likely; I searched "Blake Griffin" from Jasmine Shein (BG's girl)'s friends, so it should be him
nerd.gif

cant be .. i checked "his girl's" profile and viewed the profile pics.. no comments on the pictures, except for some that has like 1 or 2 saying youre pretty or beautiful..

i mean a girl that hot will have her real friends/people she knows comment her pics. and SOURCE confirming that thats blake's chick?

jus sayin..

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Totally random, but here's Blake's real Facebook account
tongue.gif

http://www.facebook.com/p...0000307935626&v=wall
is it really? serious ...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Most likely; I searched "Blake Griffin" from Jasmine Shein (BG's girl)'s friends, so it should be him
nerd.gif

cant be .. i checked "his girl's" profile and viewed the profile pics.. no comments on the pictures, except for some that has like 1 or 2 saying youre pretty or beautiful..

i mean a girl that hot will have her real friends/people she knows comment her pics. and SOURCE confirming that thats blake's chick?

jus sayin..

Back
Top Bottom