Blasting your music in the whip

So i'm about to hit the gym, and im waiting at red light, bumping some max b. I got the Ipod adapter so the music to me aint even that loud even though Igot it on max.

So this old !#* lady makes a right and drives up next to me, and stop the car and honks her horn.

she right across from me looking at me real crazy like and i'm looking at her like
indifferent.gif

and as i'm driving to the gym i'm thinking maybe it was my headlights, cause it did seem a little brighter then usual and maybe it blinded her for asecond or something?

so NT when do you blast your music do other people honk at you or try and tell you to turn it down or something

I notice that when I'm at the red light, people hit the gas hard as hell to
laugh.gif

whenever i see someone playing their music really really loud

its usually +*#+*$ music

Wow, if you ain't the cops... no way am I going to have you roll up to me in MY car and tell me to turn my !%+ down. *&^@% you got windows, use them,...actin like y'all on a road trip together or some !%+
smh.gif
people kill me
laugh.gif

That's why I keep a fresh ninja star with me. Never know when you might need it.

This happened to my lady once....she was coming to visit me and apparently some cornball jumped out his car and tried to knock on her window, yelling"turn that %$** down!!!" She told me that she turned up the music and drove off when the light turned green. Needless to say, if I was there, itwouldn't have gone as smooth. That old man tried to flash on a defenseless woman SMH

lol, the only time i proudly +#%* it up...

i used to pull into my office building's parking lot blaring "gimmie the loot" and other various offensive rap songs....

had all the uptight corporate types looking SUPER uncomfortable...

what made it even more funny is my young %*% was in a volvo, too, making mr. 99 saturn over there even more upset...lol

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, the only time i proudly +#%* it up...

i used to pull into my office building's parking lot blaring "gimmie the loot" and other various offensive rap songs....

had all the uptight corporate types looking SUPER uncomfortable...

what made it even more funny is my young %*% was in a volvo, too, making mr. 99 saturn over there even more upset...lol

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom