BLEACH AND NARUTO VOL DEATH NOTE

no man, wolfshirt's pretty much NT limited.
while NiceBoat' worldwide ACG aknowledged.
everywhere was NiceBoat until even now
with variation of Nice_____ everywhere still.
we'll probably going to see alot of Nice00 when gundam00
Team Otaku​

details on the origin of niceboat?

LOL at someone over on 2ch posting "ice bought"
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."
Team Otaku​

Quote:
wolfshirt's pretty much NT limited.
:b
tongue.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
bigBlack.jpg
:b
tongue.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Team Otaku​

Romeo x Juliet :smh:
smh.gif

Hawk...do you still have a link to the Makoto Shinkai all-inclusive pack?

I kind of have nothing to watch right now other than Gintama.
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

itachi kun,
that pack is totally non-subbed tho. even tho there isn't too much needs for any sub on those short clips.
i'll get that to you as soon as i locate them.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

LOL now I see why there were all those JSCII (or whatever the Japanese version of ASCII is) of Makoto, :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
Team Otaku​

twillight san,
which one?

i am workin hard on the gintama speical for itachi right now. while loading bambooblade on nico nico..bandwidth is precious.
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

Some hilarity

xxpb6.jpg

LOL Who is Hawk going to root for? Like this question needs to be asked...

1190900660731pf8.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
Team Otaku​

despite my personal preference saber would win.
base on offical character spec setting alone.

saber is basically unharmable when she has Avalon with her. all injuries heal up instantly. VS claymore is limited in regenerating.

magical attacks of spells cast by mage rank lower than mythical level has no effect on her. for example, model mage like Rin's spell wil have no effect on her. while caster being a mythical mage would, with her rule breaker dagger.besides she's the king. VS no mage in claymore middleage setting world.and is restricted by some bald creepy dude with one outfit in his woredore

on the sword fight, saber doesn't even need to release Fuu-Ekekkai to deal with the no-name sword any given claymore uses. let alone saber wields Excalibur. its' the Excalibur for god sake. one direct contact would break those claymore swords as those aer mass productions.
and it's not even caliburn which could kills baseaker 8 times with one stroke. who's mythical as he's herculous.

Noble Phantasms deals with magical power and mythical creatures. while to say it more harshly...claymore deal with mutants monstors only.

unless a claymore is attacking saber while she's hungry.

Team Otaku​

the Gintama seiyuu interview with gintoki(kyon) was taken care of.
enjoy.
Team Otaku​

Posting on 2nd page so at least am OG in this thread. Maybe for really bad series a picture of Raki crying will also work. Claymore started off great and lost steam due to plot changes because there wasn't enough manga material or something like that. If Irene is still alive wonder how she'd be getting along with no arms unless she's regenerated them (despite having the left one gone forever). Anyone know if there's a time limit to how soon they have to regenerate their limbs or could they possibly do it whenever they feel like it or get enough Yoki?

it think there's offical spec for that.
depends on which type of healing generating power the claymore has.
there's no timelimit for the ones that could generate out new "meat" but if hurts so much..why not just regenerate them instead of waitnig for a week right? :lol:
laugh.gif
DC IIcode geass' picture drama...projected rank B+, process after 1st ep. C-viewing comfirmed in testing state.
1469364857_d1e608d46b_o.jpg
1470225444_58688e3505_o.jpg
1470225442_fd85b01907_o.jpg
1469364961_35e3c18a43_o.jpg
bamboo bladeprojected rank A, process rank thru 1st ep Aviewing comfimed
1470074430_329ac409b3_o.jpg
1470072684_f2435b18d9_o.jpg
1470072786_f076b37cd2_o.jpg
1470072718_0b23c1b0b9_o.jpg

bamboo sentai had me going :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Otaku​