***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

true, i guess its different cuz my older brother grew me up on the most complicated games, I know for a fact today's 9 year-old couldn't get Ocarina of time or beat FF7 like I did.

started playing C&C very early, always give my respects to westwood studios, that shhhiiii gets you smart
pimp.gif

rant.

true, i guess its different cuz my older brother grew me up on the most complicated games, I know for a fact today's 9 year-old couldn't get Ocarina of time or beat FF7 like I did.

started playing C&C very early, always give my respects to westwood studios, that shhhiiii gets you smart
pimp.gif

rant.

C&C is an RTS, yeah? Is it similar to SC2? I wish I would have started playing BW back in the day. I remember one of my friends owned it and I would put all the cheats on and wreck Zerg with Terran.

C&C is an RTS, yeah? Is it similar to SC2? I wish I would have started playing BW back in the day. I remember one of my friends owned it and I would put all the cheats on and wreck Zerg with Terran.

I started playing SC II a month ago? Placed into gold but got demoted into Silver... Now I'm 2nd in Silver...Its unfair how they're putting me in matches against gold and plat and I still win but refuse to upgrade me to gold
laugh.gif
. The 1st place silver guy is on steroids though...like 400-500 pts more than me O_O. Get at me "Swoosh".

I started playing SC II a month ago? Placed into gold but got demoted into Silver... Now I'm 2nd in Silver...Its unfair how they're putting me in matches against gold and plat and I still win but refuse to upgrade me to gold
laugh.gif
. The 1st place silver guy is on steroids though...like 400-500 pts more than me O_O. Get at me "Swoosh".

yeah Command and Conquer i would say started it all, even if it didn't get a big competitive scene like warcraft or SC.

JordanX1- its all about your MMR, so when on top of silver you'll get mid gold to really low plats who are on a losing streak. I finally picked it up since getting off for a month so I should stay in Plat even tho im playing nothing but diamonds at the moment.

Vendetta- they say since SC is growing extremely fast, its somehow randomly gotten to be the #1 spectator e-sport over the past year, most of the people i know who played and quit still watch it while i just take their accounts
laugh.gif

yeah Command and Conquer i would say started it all, even if it didn't get a big competitive scene like warcraft or SC.

JordanX1- its all about your MMR, so when on top of silver you'll get mid gold to really low plats who are on a losing streak. I finally picked it up since getting off for a month so I should stay in Plat even tho im playing nothing but diamonds at the moment.

Vendetta- they say since SC is growing extremely fast, its somehow randomly gotten to be the #1 spectator e-sport over the past year, most of the people i know who played and quit still watch it while i just take their accounts
laugh.gif

Oh yeah it's THE money game for e-sports. Stephano took about $65k in earnings over a 3 month period.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can make it to IPL 4 in Vegas this year.

Oh yeah it's THE money game for e-sports. Stephano took about $65k in earnings over a 3 month period.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can make it to IPL 4 in Vegas this year.

and stephano clearly said that he's only playing for a year to get as much money then back to school and "retire"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

top money games of last year was 1st was SC2 at 2.7 mil earnings for players 2nd was COD at 1.6 and 3rd at street fighter AE 1.3

and stephano clearly said that he's only playing for a year to get as much money then back to school and "retire"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

top money games of last year was 1st was SC2 at 2.7 mil earnings for players 2nd was COD at 1.6 and 3rd at street fighter AE 1.3

I went to Best Buy to get credit for SF IV, and they told me that I could pre-order D3... She said it comes out next week?

I went to Best Buy to get credit for SF IV, and they told me that I could pre-order D3... She said it comes out next week?

I highly doubt that Dunks I'm not into Diablo but that's a bloody lie mate

darnL wanna play some games add me, its in my sig, i wanna play/train cuz I hate ZvP and want to get a hang of it. actually ZvZ is my worst but yeah

Back
Top Bottom