***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by Credo

rift-walkthrough-box-artwork.jpg

> WoW

That is all.

nah man!
Yes, bro!  Ember Isle > The Burning Crusade

Bump. In case you haven't heard the news, there will be no blizzcon this year. will happen in 2013 again.
http://us.battle.net/bliz...pionship_Event-1_25_2012

cliffs for link:
-going to host a 2012 battle.net championship for all their games
-want to focus on getting their newest games out first (Diablo III, Mists of Pandaria, and Heart of the Swarm
pimp.gif
)
-as a result, no blizzcon

MLG also changed their structure for the tourneys and now there's championships in every season e.g fall winter summer

Bump. In case you haven't heard the news, there will be no blizzcon this year. will happen in 2013 again.
http://us.battle.net/bliz...pionship_Event-1_25_2012

cliffs for link:
-going to host a 2012 battle.net championship for all their games
-want to focus on getting their newest games out first (Diablo III, Mists of Pandaria, and Heart of the Swarm
pimp.gif
)
-as a result, no blizzcon

MLG also changed their structure for the tourneys and now there's championships in every season e.g fall winter summer

Diablo III is taking way too long. Havent really played a blizzard game since D2 so looking forward to this.

Diablo III is taking way too long. Havent really played a blizzard game since D2 so looking forward to this.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

I'm passing the time waiting for D3 by playing D2.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping I still get a beta invite though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

I'm passing the time waiting for D3 by playing D2.
laugh.gif

I'm hoping I still get a beta invite though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

zerg so op

SCII imba

*rolls up sleeves* hope your kidding bro the real op is protoss or at least ZvP only. Everything else has found a good standingI play Zerg

zerg so op

SCII imba

*rolls up sleeves* hope your kidding bro the real op is protoss or at least ZvP only. Everything else has found a good standingI play Zerg

Originally Posted by M4rioL

zerg so op

SCII imba

You just have to never mess up as Zerg and you're good.

zerg so op

SCII imba

You just have to never mess up as Zerg and you're good.

^friends learning and he used to play Wow competitively and he said SC is more difficult
laugh.gif
. RTSr's are a different breed of gamers
pimp.gif

^friends learning and he used to play Wow competitively and he said SC is more difficult
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
They're pretty difficult to get into due to so much going on at any point in time. I jumped into SC2 having had no experience with video games before. I was absolutely awful because I never took the time to learn about the units, upgrades, build orders, timing attacks, etc.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
They're pretty difficult to get into due to so much going on at any point in time. I jumped into SC2 having had no experience with video games before. I was absolutely awful because I never took the time to learn about the units, upgrades, build orders, timing attacks, etc.

Back
Top Bottom