***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

I went with Demon Hunter as well. I'm kinda already bored of it.
laugh.gif

I can already feel the addiction. 
sick.gif

I could only play 1 minute of it... my video card on my MacBook works (even on low settings), but lags once you hit the first city... SMH. Going to sell it soon and buy a new comp just to play this game. Haha.

I could only play 1 minute of it... my video card on my MacBook works (even on low settings), but lags once you hit the first city... SMH. Going to sell it soon and buy a new comp just to play this game. Haha.

Originally Posted by JAYJ008

anyone here a platinum level sc2 player that wants some practice games?

me bro, i play Zerg, check the sig, whats your name and code? pm me man

Originally Posted by JAYJ008

anyone here a platinum level sc2 player that wants some practice games?

me bro, i play Zerg, check the sig, whats your name and code? pm me man

Preordered D3 for $37.88 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So much win. 

Couldnt pass up the opportunity. 

My life for over.

Preordered D3 for $37.88 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So much win. 

Couldnt pass up the opportunity. 

My life for over.

finally got it to playable, but its pretty much unplayable.

DatMass #1242

I hope im able to change this.

finally got it to playable, but its pretty much unplayable.

DatMass #1242

I hope im able to change this.

Finished the demo with the Monk, which was a BLAST.

I might have to buy this ...
How'd you get it for 37.88?

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

It's YMMV. Youre going to have to order from Amazon.com first
Then send an email telling them you just ordered D3 and found Amazon.UK has it for cheaper and that you would like to price match the UK price.

They might deny you the first time or even give you some weak discount, coupon, or whatever. You can keep trying for the price match, but Im not sure how itll go if they were to gave you something the first time around. I feel like they could "blacklist" you so to speak.

Email I sent

Hi, I recently ordered the Diablo III standard edition PC game here on Amazon.

Order #: Include your order # also

I just discovered Amazon.UK price and was wondering if Amazon.US could price match the UK version?

I would be greatly appreciated and thankful if Amazon.US can price match the UK version. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/g...?t=sd4-21&tag=sd4-21

I am really trying to save some money this year and would try anything to do so. 

Thank you once again.

Email they sent me

Hello,

From your message I understand that you are concerned about prices on other sites.

Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, and Amazon.com are separate and independent sites. Items ordered through these sites will be sent from fulfillment centers in Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, Japan, and the U.S., respectively.

We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry; however, the prices on our website are subject to change. 

However, as an exception, I've reduced price of your item to $36.89(£27.91). This is what you will be charged for the item when your order ships.

You can visit our pricing policies in our Help pages to read more:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...html?nodeId=468502 

We hope to see you again soon at Amazon.com.

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

Amazon UK Diablo 3: Amazon product ASIN B0030DH9R6
I dont know what state your in, but Amazon charges tax in some states so itll be like ~$40+, which should still be pretty good.

Also, a $1 for processing and handling

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

It's YMMV. Youre going to have to order from Amazon.com first
Then send an email telling them you just ordered D3 and found Amazon.UK has it for cheaper and that you would like to price match the UK price.

They might deny you the first time or even give you some weak discount, coupon, or whatever. You can keep trying for the price match, but Im not sure how itll go if they were to gave you something the first time around. I feel like they could "blacklist" you so to speak.

Email I sent

Hi, I recently ordered the Diablo III standard edition PC game here on Amazon.

Order #: Include your order # also

I just discovered Amazon.UK price and was wondering if Amazon.US could price match the UK version?

I would be greatly appreciated and thankful if Amazon.US can price match the UK version. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/g...?t=sd4-21&tag=sd4-21

I am really trying to save some money this year and would try anything to do so. 

Thank you once again.

Email they sent me

Hello,

From your message I understand that you are concerned about prices on other sites.

Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, and Amazon.com are separate and independent sites. Items ordered through these sites will be sent from fulfillment centers in Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, Japan, and the U.S., respectively.

We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry; however, the prices on our website are subject to change. 

However, as an exception, I've reduced price of your item to $36.89(£27.91). This is what you will be charged for the item when your order ships.

You can visit our pricing policies in our Help pages to read more:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...html?nodeId=468502 

We hope to see you again soon at Amazon.com.

Thank you for your inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

Amazon UK Diablo 3: Amazon product ASIN B0030DH9R6
I dont know what state your in, but Amazon charges tax in some states so itll be like ~$40+, which should still be pretty good.

Also, a $1 for processing and handling

Back
Top Bottom