***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

Played D1, D2, Wc3 and then WOW happened... Spent 2 years of my life on that game with no regrets but ARMS WARRIOR Ftw!

This picture was during BC times in Mt. Hyjal if I remember correctly.

Played D1, D2, Wc3 and then WOW happened... Spent 2 years of my life on that game with no regrets but ARMS WARRIOR Ftw!

hit us with your name cudi, cuz so far me and Gboy are the only NTers (think dimsum too) with good records in diamond and plat
*shots fired in the dark*

hit us with your name cudi, cuz so far me and Gboy are the only NTers (think dimsum too) with good records in diamond and plat
*shots fired in the dark*

http://us.battle.net/wow/...ullcrusher/ribbet/simple

pimp.gif

Man, Diablo 2 has changed so much since I last played (1.09). I feel like im playing single player with hero editor.

In a week, Ive already hit level 90 (sorc) which back then took me months to reach my highest ever char -- a 91 sorc.

I already have decent gear and just need to get my merc geared up.

The botting went to a whole nother level though. The leech bots are cool. Spam bots not so much.

i somewhat miss doing runs where I actually attack. Now, I just stand there while the bot goes to work, wrecking everything in a few hits. Bosses go down in 20-30 seconds.

I wonder what D3 will be like.

Man, Diablo 2 has changed so much since I last played (1.09). I feel like im playing single player with hero editor.

In a week, Ive already hit level 90 (sorc) which back then took me months to reach my highest ever char -- a 91 sorc.

I already have decent gear and just need to get my merc geared up.

The botting went to a whole nother level though. The leech bots are cool. Spam bots not so much.

i somewhat miss doing runs where I actually attack. Now, I just stand there while the bot goes to work, wrecking everything in a few hits. Bosses go down in 20-30 seconds.

I wonder what D3 will be like.

how's everyone doing? found this and thought that only Blizz/starcraft  people would get this
laugh.gif

if not I'll happily explain the lingo

how's everyone doing? found this and thought that only Blizz/starcraft  people would get this
laugh.gif

i used to pla WOW heavy back in highschool (9th grade)
prolli the reason i went to summer school that year
30t6p3b.gif

i want to get back into it actually but i lack the equipment at the moment lol

i used to pla WOW heavy back in highschool (9th grade)
prolli the reason i went to summer school that year
30t6p3b.gif

i want to get back into it actually but i lack the equipment at the moment lol

Played WOW for about 4 years. Quit right before Cata came and played a little bit of SC2 but i just wasn't feeling it. I can't wait till D3 comes out though. Until then... MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Played WOW for about 4 years. Quit right before Cata came and played a little bit of SC2 but i just wasn't feeling it. I can't wait till D3 comes out though. Until then... MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Originally Posted by M4rioL

how's everyone doing? found this and thought that only Blizz/starcraft� people would get this
laugh.gif

hahahahh...man i love SC 2, haven't played it in a while though....I did play it non stop when it first came out though, heavy on the multiplayer

Originally Posted by M4rioL

how's everyone doing? found this and thought that only Blizz/starcraft� people would get this
laugh.gif

hahahahh...man i love SC 2, haven't played it in a while though....I did play it non stop when it first came out though, heavy on the multiplayer

Back
Top Bottom