***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

man since I moved homes many moons ago I lost my broodwar CDs but not willing to pay $20 to get it again
laugh.gif

had like 4 accounts but was boss at it
pimp.gif

man since I moved homes many moons ago I lost my broodwar CDs but not willing to pay $20 to get it again
laugh.gif

had like 4 accounts but was boss at it
pimp.gif

MLG going down this weekend, about to see my boy Idra win and hopefully not rage quit
roll.gif

just for once I don't want a Korean to win a foreigner tournament

MLG going down this weekend, about to see my boy Idra win and hopefully not rage quit
roll.gif

I play Wow... $@$ expired on me when I let my uverse go... have a lvl 80 hunter chillin in the background tho

I play Wow... $@$ expired on me when I let my uverse go... have a lvl 80 hunter chillin in the background tho

Originally Posted by M4rioL

roll.gif

The Koreans are probably going to dominate. I'd like to see IdrA win, but he's just been kind of off lately.

roll.gif

The Koreans are probably going to dominate. I'd like to see IdrA win, but he's just been kind of off lately.

he learned not to quit out matches so soon but other than the loss to Boxer and beating his teammate InControl He shouldn't have problem getting out his group and MC isn't playing so he should have a shot. in all these foreign tournaments only Koreans have knocked him out

he learned not to quit out matches so soon but other than the loss to Boxer and beating his teammate InControl He shouldn't have problem getting out his group and MC isn't playing so he should have a shot. in all these foreign tournaments only Koreans have knocked him out

Yeah, he's gotten better about the early gg. He lost to some pretty solid strategies from BoxeR today. Hopefully he steps it up because he's obviously an amazing player.

In other news, NesTea is going for his third GSL title.

Yeah, he's gotten better about the early gg. He lost to some pretty solid strategies from BoxeR today. Hopefully he steps it up because he's obviously an amazing player.

In other news, NesTea is going for his third GSL title.

^and 4-0'ed LosirA
pimp.gif
3rd GSL title, best Zerg in the world

Idra's post game interview after beating teammate InControl he said that he just played $#@!!* against Boxer and the crowd laughed and cheered
laugh.gif

^and 4-0'ed LosirA
pimp.gif
3rd GSL title, best Zerg in the world

Idra's post game interview after beating teammate InControl he said that he just played $#@!!* against Boxer and the crowd laughed and cheered
laugh.gif

Diablo I and II
pimp.gif

dunno how into the 3rd one Ill get. No doubt it'll be fun but I dont really have time for games anymore

Diablo I and II
pimp.gif

dunno how into the 3rd one Ill get. No doubt it'll be fun but I dont really have time for games anymore

Back
Top Bottom