****blocked by "friend." What to do NT? Pics Up

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is that blocking?

This
nerd.gif

*Waits til 10*

would let her smd
if you bout it bout it OP, just put lil dude to sleep, permanently. Dead people cant bother you.
Or just continue ignoring him & smash. If he gets mad just *shrug* & keep smashing.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
OP came through.

Son, I am not disappoint

I forgot what your post was about but based on those pictures...just smash. !*!+ it.

Smash her and send him pics of you smashing her
smokin.gif
He'll never talk to you again.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is that blocking?
I am confused on this as well

ignoring him ain't going to help...you need to let dude know...you guys arent cool like that and he needs to stop hitting you up. Period
laugh.gif

*Looks at pics*

AWG approved

16a4gua.jpg

Originally Posted by WJG23G

NT, this guy I go to school with, who was a part of this group I used to hang out with, used to date this girl. They broke up, he told me she was lame/boring, and that was that.

I started talking to the girl a while later, nothing serious, and she told me that somewhere in that time span, the guy had told her I had "asked him permission to ask her out." I had never done this; he's not really my friend, or I wouldn't have shown interest in his ex, and I'd never ask "permssion" anyway.

Anyway, time has gone on, and I try not to deal with the guy, but he's always hitting me up with questions & whatnot like nothing ever happened. What to do? I've been just ignoring him and only occasionaly responding. I'd like for dude to never talkto me again, just because he's quite annoying, but it's easier to just ignore him. Thoughts?

I'll post pics around 10 or so when I get home from work. Girl has long legs, you'll like.
EDIT: If it's not ****blocking, fine call it whatever. <Dwight Schrute> Well, there are two schools of thought. <Dwight Schrute> It's either 1. keep friends close & enemies closer, or 2. just get this person out of my hair for good, hopefully.

To the poster who says ignoring him will work, for most I'd agree, but not this guy. 

On right in 1st pic, left in 2nd

Spoiler [+]
2qved1k.jpg

9scepx.jpg

I'd just keep ignoring him, once he sees you out with his ex he'll understand.  I mean it'd be one thing if you guys were boys, but if he was just some dude you gave a head nod to when walking through campus then don't even trip, stop texting him back or just be straight up and tell him you're talking to his ex and you don't want things to be awkward...

Ehhhh, nothing special.
Get you some though OP!
Just delete him, I doubt you'll be seeing him around.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

this guy is the biggest incognito troll ever. 
laugh.gif

I don't want to start.
Good- don't. I don't want to hear your take on it anyway.
Yes, when I post on here, it's generally about women, as I've stated before I bounce ideas off NT, even though I have to deal with characters like you from time to time.

Most of NT gives good advice. Appreciate that.

I'm going to write him something, it'll have a "kept it professional" tone to it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I'm @%%%!@# dead %!! serious...If I don't see some @%%%!@# pics by 10 I'm @%%%!@# you up OP
"If you aint got my money, or my bud, I'm killing you, and him." - Big Worm

I knew a dude like that but a lot worst .. I told him straight up don't hit me up no more .. and then he went on telling our mutual friends made up stories .. tsk tsk

Just tell em I heard you were being slimy and sayin I asked for permission, etc...and then tell em you don't want to be bothered by that anymore. It's simple.

Back
Top Bottom