Bloomberg wants developers to build 275/300 foot apartments...here's a couple that makes it work.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by ricky409

$550 for my 700 sq ft apt in Dallas ...

15 min from downtown ...

I'm straight...
But you're living in Dallas though
laugh.gif

they really don't seem to get this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by beh235

Giuliani turned NYC into a police state and cleaned up crime. Bloomberg turned it into a business profiting his pockets, while cheating his way into a third term. Unbelievable.

This guy Bloomberg up in the office playin' "SIMS" with y'all lives... 
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1200 for a 2 bed 1 bath in South Beach.
I live a block away from Mansion. 3 blocks from the beach. Yea, I'm good.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by ricky409

$550 for my 700 sq ft apt in Dallas ...

15 min from downtown ...

I'm straight...
But you're living in Dallas though
laugh.gif

they really don't seem to get this
laugh.gif
nice clubs... nice food... plenty of job oppurtunities... growing economy... big booties... nice yambs... cheap rent... 4th biggest metro in the country... (just passed up houston)
good enough for me...

Spoiler [+]

6a00d83451b84f69e2014e8ab5bd66970d-640wi

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

who do you know?

rent control?

trap?

sup?

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by xilegacy

My friends building in midtown west in 70's rent ranges from 9000-15,000 a month.
laugh.gif
@!!+ is crazy out here.

All the people mentioning Texas, Ohio or w/e dumb city who the *@@@ cares. Yeah you have huge place but what can you do outside of that. If you are loner with no friends or social life by all means move out there and stay in your mansion. In NYC you aren't paying for the space but everything else around you. It's really for young people but if I were to start a family I'd definitely move out to LI or Westchester maybe even Jersey.

I swear man, I love NYC but hate some of its residents. The whole "the world revolves around New York" and "there's nothing to do anywhere else" thing is old.
laugh.gif
this is why everyone else hates so many New Yorkers.  They act like they are the chosen people because theyre from New York or that New York has the best everything.  "Naw son, I'm telling you this bottle of vitamin water tastes different in NYC, its better". 

"Naw son, I'm telling you this bottle of vitamin water tastes different in NYC, its better".

roll.gif
Ya'll need to stop this NAOW.

Damn people are really mad. No I haven't been to every state, city, county in the US but face it NY>.

I never seen people making up stories about being from any other place like they do about NYC.

I'm extremely good on NYC. The ppl are meh, and you have to have a part time job just to cover parking space only.

more people would rather rent a apt in NYC then own a house anywhere else....this is why this is happening....

it makes some sort of sense...more young people/professionals are flocking to urban areas. rent in a lot of urban areas is increasing.

but paying $800 to live 75 sq. feet. @!%+ that...those 300 sq. feet aren't bad though, but not NY rent prices.

When your assessment/building fees are $1,500, outside of your mortgage payment, to me, it makes no sense buying in NYC, unless you have it like that.

this isn't much different from living in chinatown...except you pay hardly anything. idk...really don't see the point, maybe its cuz im from nyc, i don't think that kind of money is worth it at all. id rather live in queens off a train and get more bang for my buck. that or live in harlem.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

more people would rather rent a apt in NYC then own a house anywhere else....this is why this is happening....

That's the wrong mentality champ.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Ya'll ain't even doing no "experiencing" though
laugh.gif

Facts. Most of the time is spent frequenting the same spots you've always been or looking for deals on living social. Unless you Make over $60k with little to no obligations or responsibilities you can't really appreciate all NYC has to offer(Shopping, Museums, Shows, Dining etc) It's almost comical at this point how ridiculous it is to live in this city. I live in the outskirt of the city and pay 1700 for a 3 bedroom which is great, but it's an hour long commute to work, by the time I pay utilities and other expenses I barely have any money left to enjoy what the city has to offer.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom