BLUE TINTED SOLES!!!!!!!

Wassam NT, There has been a big uproar about JB and the things that they do/dont to the shoes compared to the same shoes of the past. One of the main problems we have with JB is the yellowing of soles and how they release there shoes pre-yellowed now. Over time we have found out the sloutions to compensate for that. Rit dye/ seaglow. When the pictures of the 2010 Cool grey 11's surfaced. Alot of cats was complaining about they soles being Icey. and would rather have them wit no ice like the 2001's. I bet JB is sitting back like %!+ These MF'ers complain all day and night about the ice, but when i slap some on one of the most sought after jays they complain about that too. IMO the cool grey's with the ice look better than the 2001's with no ice. I've come ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin. yall just want to complain about this or that. If it doesnt make you not purchase the shoe. stop complaining! 2010 has been one of JB's best years and 2011 look promising also. These shoes not gon be around forever so lets cop them while we can.

Wassam NT, There has been a big uproar about JB and the things that they do/dont to the shoes compared to the same shoes of the past. One of the main problems we have with JB is the yellowing of soles and how they release there shoes pre-yellowed now. Over time we have found out the sloutions to compensate for that. Rit dye/ seaglow. When the pictures of the 2010 Cool grey 11's surfaced. Alot of cats was complaining about they soles being Icey. and would rather have them wit no ice like the 2001's. I bet JB is sitting back like %!+ These MF'ers complain all day and night about the ice, but when i slap some on one of the most sought after jays they complain about that too. IMO the cool grey's with the ice look better than the 2001's with no ice. I've come ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin. yall just want to complain about this or that. If it doesnt make you not purchase the shoe. stop complaining! 2010 has been one of JB's best years and 2011 look promising also. These shoes not gon be around forever so lets cop them while we can.

i concur.

how dare people complain about icey soles? you guys can complain if you want. all i know is im copping twice

i concur.

how dare people complain about icey soles? you guys can complain if you want. all i know is im copping twice

Ok so 1. I just don't think a blue icy sole goes wit the cool greys but I would love them on any other white based pair of xi's and 2. The pics we got are of some gs pairs of them, so jb is prob gonna do the same they did with the anniversary xi's, give the blue tint to the gs's and the reg clear sole to the mens!!!!

Ok so 1. I just don't think a blue icy sole goes wit the cool greys but I would love them on any other white based pair of xi's and 2. The pics we got are of some gs pairs of them, so jb is prob gonna do the same they did with the anniversary xi's, give the blue tint to the gs's and the reg clear sole to the mens!!!!

indifferent.gif

wat u mean and?...... don't you think we should show more appreciation for what we get rather than complain? I wasnt speaking to anyone in general. and wassam is short for whats happening? yall can stone face all yall want but when JB really stop givin a **(! about us shoeheads yall gone feel played. I been a shoe head all my life and i been on NT for about 9 years(under 2 different names) now. and the site has changed drastically. all i see now is grown men whining about little things on a shoe and go but it anyway. If it's that serious, quit the shoe game and go spend your money on other things that are not declining by the day. Im just trying to help restore what NT used to be and shed some light on the things that we( NT members) are doing that could possibly be bad for us in the long-run. U think Nike and JB shotcallers arent lookin on sites like this reading what we have to say about there products?

wat u mean and?...... don't you think we should show more appreciation for what we get rather than complain? I wasnt speaking to anyone in general. and wassam is short for whats happening? yall can stone face all yall want but when JB really stop givin a **(! about us shoeheads yall gone feel played. I been a shoe head all my life and i been on NT for about 9 years(under 2 different names) now. and the site has changed drastically. all i see now is grown men whining about little things on a shoe and go but it anyway. If it's that serious, quit the shoe game and go spend your money on other things that are not declining by the day. Im just trying to help restore what NT used to be and shed some light on the things that we( NT members) are doing that could possibly be bad for us in the long-run. U think Nike and JB shotcallers arent lookin on sites like this reading what we have to say about there products?

Originally Posted by Grailman911

I've co I've come ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin.me ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin.

All by yourself you did? 

Back
Top Bottom