BLUE TINTED SOLES!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Grailman911

I've co I've come ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin.me ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin.

All by yourself you did? 

and even if they dont release the cool grey's with the icey soles. The same thing can be said about almost every other release that we get nowadays. Most of us are grown +@# men. and Alot of us dont ball in these type of releases anyway. Alot of these shoes get put on the shelf or sit without ever being worn. So why complain about a jumpman facing another in a different direction, color being slightly different, NIKE AIR, etc.........? And for the ones who do ball in shoes like this. Why not go but a shoe that is proven to give you what you are looking for. Ex: team jordans, nikes, etc.... Nobody is forcing you to buy anything so complaining wont change anything.

and even if they dont release the cool grey's with the icey soles. The same thing can be said about almost every other release that we get nowadays. Most of us are grown +@# men. and Alot of us dont ball in these type of releases anyway. Alot of these shoes get put on the shelf or sit without ever being worn. So why complain about a jumpman facing another in a different direction, color being slightly different, NIKE AIR, etc.........? And for the ones who do ball in shoes like this. Why not go but a shoe that is proven to give you what you are looking for. Ex: team jordans, nikes, etc.... Nobody is forcing you to buy anything so complaining wont change anything.

Another thread complaining about people complaining

And somewhere in your little head you think that's better?

Another thread complaining about people complaining

And somewhere in your little head you think that's better?

images

yea i think there is alot of complaining (including the OP) but where people get off on the wrong foot is reading a few posts about this or that and thinking its the general consensus.

yea i think there is alot of complaining (including the OP) but where people get off on the wrong foot is reading a few posts about this or that and thinking its the general consensus.

People will always complain. Period.
JB and Nike will always make sales, regardless if it's to people who complain or not. Period.

Let's move on.

People will always complain. Period.
JB and Nike will always make sales, regardless if it's to people who complain or not. Period.

Let's move on.

You must work for the brand, truth be told, I wouldn't have a problem with the "tinted" soles if they came with "sea-glow" already on them, but this is a ploy to copy the look and gouge us with increased prices, for worst quality products.

You must work for the brand, truth be told, I wouldn't have a problem with the "tinted" soles if they came with "sea-glow" already on them, but this is a ploy to copy the look and gouge us with increased prices, for worst quality products.

TRUE TRUE... ppl who r hating on the blue soles should juzz stop.. We asked for blue tinted soles for so long and now we finally can have it! I hope all future 11z have blue soles!

TRUE TRUE... ppl who r hating on the blue soles should juzz stop.. We asked for blue tinted soles for so long and now we finally can have it! I hope all future 11z have blue soles!

Wassam NT, There has been a big uproar about JB and the things that they do/dont to the shoes compared to the same shoes of the past. One of the main problems we have with JB is the yellowing of soles and how they release there shoes pre-yellowed now. Over time we have found out the sloutions to compensate for that. Rit dye/ seaglow. When the pictures of the 2010 Cool grey 11's surfaced. Alot of cats was complaining about they soles being Icey. and would rather have them wit no ice like the 2001's. I bet JB is sitting back like %!+ These MF'ers complain all day and night about the ice, but when i slap some on one of the most sought after jays they complain about that too. IMO the cool grey's with the ice look better than the 2001's with no ice. I've come ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin. yall just want to complain about this or that. If it doesnt make you not purchase the shoe. stop complaining! 2010 has been one of JB's best years and 2011 look promising also. These shoes not gon be around forever so lets cop them while we can.
Couldn't say it any better.

Wassam NT, There has been a big uproar about JB and the things that they do/dont to the shoes compared to the same shoes of the past. One of the main problems we have with JB is the yellowing of soles and how they release there shoes pre-yellowed now. Over time we have found out the sloutions to compensate for that. Rit dye/ seaglow. When the pictures of the 2010 Cool grey 11's surfaced. Alot of cats was complaining about they soles being Icey. and would rather have them wit no ice like the 2001's. I bet JB is sitting back like %!+ These MF'ers complain all day and night about the ice, but when i slap some on one of the most sought after jays they complain about that too. IMO the cool grey's with the ice look better than the 2001's with no ice. I've come ot the conclusion that yall will never be satisfied with JB and the things they doin. yall just want to complain about this or that. If it doesnt make you not purchase the shoe. stop complaining! 2010 has been one of JB's best years and 2011 look promising also. These shoes not gon be around forever so lets cop them while we can.
Couldn't say it any better.

Back
Top Bottom