BMF is on "Gangland"!

i always love reading about this kind of !$%%

always sad they get caught though
laugh.gif

wasnt there some dude on NT who claimed he worked with BMF? and he had a subaru WRX? 412 cam or something. I remember the picture 0cks made 
laugh.gif

wasnt there some dude on NT who claimed he worked with BMF? and he had a subaru WRX? 412 cam or something. I remember the picture 0cks made 
laugh.gif

I never cared to watch this show, but decided to check this episode out.  Pretty obvious who's faces they blur out.  And do they always flash the gangs logo when they transition between scenes?  You'd swear they were promoting them. It was like watching the og transformers show when it would change from an autobot to decepticon sign
laugh.gif

I never cared to watch this show, but decided to check this episode out.  Pretty obvious who's faces they blur out.  And do they always flash the gangs logo when they transition between scenes?  You'd swear they were promoting them. It was like watching the og transformers show when it would change from an autobot to decepticon sign
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif
@ Rick Ross Making a song about something he's never been affiliated with

big meech approved of it

That's not even the point fam'... Why are you even shouting out a leader of a drug organization that you never broke bread with?.. You think _'s in the Rap game that actually broke bread with Meech are gonna respect that?  Jeezy already pulled his card about that in "Death before dishonor"

I dont even wanna get into the Larry Hoover aspect of the song... "throw up a dollar sign one time for the crips, young g's buyin' cribs and I smoke wit vice lords when I visit mississip"
grin.gif

@$*$ like that will get you Killed in Chicago.... Its a lyrics to him....But these _' out here live this @$*$...

Luckily Hoovers son gave him the "nod"...

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

That's not even the point fam'... Why are you even shouting out a leader of a drug organization that you never broke bread with?.. You think _'s in the Rap game that actually broke bread with Meech are gonna respect that?  Jeezy already pulled his card about that in "Death before dishonor"

I dont even wanna get into the Larry Hoover aspect of the song... "throw up a dollar sign one time for the crips, young g's buyin' cribs and I smoke wit vice lords when I visit mississip"
grin.gif

@$*$ like that will get you Killed in Chicago.... Its a lyrics to him....But these _' out here live this @$*$...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

grin.gif

slap yourself bro.

so youre saying jeezy shouldnt shout out obama cause he's never met him.
and rappers should never mention john gotti cause he didnt like blacks.

u must be joking. i mean saying you feel like someone who was ballin hard is a bad thing.
ill never get the hate for the song.

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

grin.gif

slap yourself bro.

u must be joking. i mean saying you feel like someone who was ballin hard is a bad thing.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

grin.gif

slap yourself bro.

What the hell are talking about fam'?
laugh.gif
Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America, and last I heard, Jay Jenkins AKA Young Jeezy is an American...

Rick Ross was NOT affiliated with BMF and he wasn't just shouting out Meech for his "balling" antics..He's tryna say that he flips Ki's too ("Whippin' work") and based off the fact that he Shouts out Vice Lords on a lot of his songs, he's NOT a GD... Thats why that _ got boo'd at a club in Chicago while performing "B.M.F."... You Noticed Styles P aint mentioned those names right?...Right

Like I said fam'... This Guy raps about !%$* that _'s in these streets actually live...

....Then add the fact that he was a Correctional Officer.... The same type of Officer that makes sure Meech and Hoover are in bed on time...
laugh.gif

With that being said, Slap yourself..."bro"

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

grin.gif

slap yourself bro.

laugh.gif
Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America, and last I heard, Jay Jenkins AKA Young Jeezy is an American...

Rick Ross was NOT affiliated with BMF and he wasn't just shouting out Meech for his "balling" antics..He's tryna say that he flips Ki's too ("Whippin' work") and based off the fact that he Shouts out Vice Lords on a lot of his songs, he's NOT a GD... Thats why that _ got boo'd at a club in Chicago while performing "B.M.F."... You Noticed Styles P aint mentioned those names right?...Right

Like I said fam'... This Guy raps about !%$* that _'s in these streets actually live...

....Then add the fact that he was a Correctional Officer.... The same type of Officer that makes sure Meech and Hoover are in bed on time...
laugh.gif

For all intensive purposes...being a Ross fan, I'll say "I THINK I'M BIG MEECH" =/= "I'M JUST LIKE BIG MEECH"

One embodies the idea of fantasy the other, imitation.

For all intensive purposes...being a Ross fan, I'll say "I THINK I'M BIG MEECH" =/= "I'M JUST LIKE BIG MEECH"

O

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

grin.gif

slap yourself bro.

laugh.gif

Like I said fam'... This Guy raps about $!!% that _'s in these streets actually live...

laugh.gif

Yeah and pimp c pulled jeezy card about his so called affiliations with bmf

O

KayCurrency wrote:

laugh.gif

big meech approved of it

grin.gif

slap yourself bro.

laugh.gif

Like I said fam'... This Guy raps about $!!% that _'s in these streets actually live...

laugh.gif

Yeah and pimp c pulled jeezy card about his so called affiliations with bmf

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

intents and purposes*

but agreed and i dont even like rick ross

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

intents and purposes*

but agreed and i dont even like rick ross

Witness: Young Jeezy received kilos of BMF coke
Posted by Mara Shalhoup on Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Testimony offered yesterday in the federal government’s cocaine-conspiracy case against alleged Black Mafia Family member Fleming “Ill

Testimony offered yesterday in the federal government’s cocaine-conspiracy case against alleged Black Mafia Family member Fleming “Ill

This boy knows good-and-well he don't know "LOTS" of gangsta CO's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as the Jeezy thing, Im not saying he Bought Ki's from Meech...But I guarantee he broke bread with Meech and he's Definitely BMF affiliated...That's my point

This boy knows good-and-well he don't know "LOTS" of gangsta CO's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as the Jeezy thing, Im not saying he Bought Ki's from Meech...But I guarantee he broke bread with Meech and he's Definitely BMF affiliated...That's my point

Back
Top Bottom