BMF is on "Gangland"!

[NTer] Hurr, I'm going to glamorize a negative lifestyle and argue with other NTers to show who has more gang connections, hurr[/NTer]

[NTer] Hurr, I'm going to glamorize a negative lifestyle and argue with other NTers to show who has more gang connections, hurr[/NTer]

I saw it randomly last night......I always wondered how they had all them cars without anyone pressing em out
laugh.gif

And them N_s had elephants in the club
laugh.gif

I saw it randomly last night......I always wondered how they had all them cars without anyone pressing em out
laugh.gif

And them N_s had elephants in the club
laugh.gif

If you got your hands on some good quantities of coke down south and you had some sort of hip hop influence down there chances are Big Meech has inquired about you or had actually broke bread with you. Makes sense, if Rick Ross was actually in the game that he was affiliated or respected by BMF members. 

If you got your hands on some good quantities of coke down south and you had some sort of hip hop influence down there chances are Big Meech has inquired about you or had actually broke bread with you. Makes sense, if Rick Ross was actually in the game that he was affiliated or respected by BMF members. 

If you got your hands on some good quantities of coke down south and you had some sort of hip hop influence down there chances are Big Meech has inquired about you or had actually broke bread with you. Makes sense the whole operation was huge right?

If you got your hands on some good quantities of coke down south and you had some sort of hip hop influence down there chances are Big Meech has inquired about you or had actually broke bread with you. Makes sense the whole operation was huge right?

After seeing the BMF episode, I decided to check out other episodes and they're giving one about the WildBoyz.  Are they serious?
laugh.gif

After seeing the BMF episode, I decided to check out other episodes and they're giving one about the WildBoyz.  Are they serious?
laugh.gif

I'm an average dude and i used to see this !#% on a regular in ATL. My dude was connected and got work from em. We used to be at all of the parties..ect. Rappers, football players were all connected with BMF. They looked like groupies around Big Meech. They used to tear the city up!! My Lawyer  Rand Cshey is one the ex prosecutors that ran up on em when they took em down and now he's defending a few of the BMF members. In his office he has a BMF jersey hanging up, he said he made one of the guys take it off and give it to him when he got em. 

I'm an average dude and i used to see this !#% on a regular in ATL. My dude was connected and got work from em. We used to be at all of the parties..ect. Rappers, football players were all connected with BMF. They looked like groupies around Big Meech. They used to tear the city up!! My Lawyer  Rand Cshey is one the ex prosecutors that ran up on em when they took em down and now he's defending a few of the BMF members. In his office he has a BMF jersey hanging up, he said he made one of the guys take it off and give it to him when he got em. 

We was at that Meech of The Jungle party. You get a talking invite. This big tube, when you take off the top it starts talking to you. Bottles of perrier jouet rose everywhere. I had a group of chick give me $300 for my bottle. They just wanted to be in the mix. I got them 300 and somebody passed me another bottle. lol

We was at that Meech of The Jungle party. You get a talking invite. This big tube, when you take off the top it starts talking to you. Bottles of perrier jouet rose everywhere. I had a group of chick give me $300 for my bottle. They just wanted to be in the mix. I got them 300 and somebody passed me another bottle. lol

Originally Posted by DMoney82

30t6p3b.gif

The police is the biggest gang out there...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

30t6p3b.gif

The police is the biggest gang out there...

I love how the narrator kept saying "BMF LED BY DEMETRIUS "BIG MEECH" FLENORY...........oh, and Terry."

I love how the narrator kept saying "BMF LED BY DEMETRIUS "BIG MEECH" FLENORY...........oh, and Terry."

sometimes u wish for the criminals to win so bad
watching gangsters: americas most evil marathon
and i been rooting for every "gangster" they showed
like i know what they do is wrong but i cant help it

Back
Top Bottom