BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

So who shot tee? Lamar don’t know where they live so it had to be his homie or turncoat…. Or wood Harris
Good question. Because they didn't know anything about his parents crib or even his baby moms crib. So how could it have been Lamar or anyone of the 12 street boys?

Didn’t Tee moved back in with his parents?
He never left, he was always living their as was Meech until he got kicked out.

I don't remember T saying Lamar shot him.
At his bowling party, he said it looked like the guy that shot him. He never said definitively it was him, but since we all assumed it had to be Lamar I guess it made the most sense. Now I'm here bugging because if it wasn't Lamar then who was it and why?

I think it was his boy

He was too trigger happy

You think it was B Mickie? Why though? I could see if he shot Meech, but Tee?

So who shot tee? Lamar don’t know where they live so it had to be his homie or turncoat…. Or wood Harris

He was was at his girlfriend's house when he got shot.

Given how sloppy they are it doesn't make sense that people from that area don't know more about them. The cars alone would draw attention to where they spend time at. Cops know, the hospital's lawyers know but the streets don't :lol:

I think it was someone we haven't seen yet or detective Bryant.

what's even crazier is in real life the reason suspected for meech goin' to atl is because the real lamar silas was havin' his way up in detroit, the pressure was crazy & he was smart not to compete.

They need to punch B Mickie in his chest. He has too much lip for my liking. And he definitely shot Tee.

Lamar walking around like

LIBRaJ.gif

There's way too much Snoop on this show.

my boy Lionel Richie and took his saying :smh:

If anyone had doubts how crazy Lamar is, they learned this episode.

They need to punch B Mickie in his chest. He has too much lip for my liking. And he definitely shot Tee.
He definitely did that **** :rofl:

It was really stupid of Meech to take this man's daughter and not plan to kill him after it was all over. They already know he's 730 off the rip. How do they think he'll act after that? Yet they still weren't prepared for his retaliation. What they should be doing is using Tiny and the rest of 12th St boyz to hunt Lamar down and kill his crazy ***. Instead they hiding from him :lol:

Yea, it seems like it's the whole hood vs Lamar so they should all take him out for mutual benefit.

Right! Which is why its safe to assume Bmickie won't get clapped or Kato because their real life counterparts are still alive doing interviews :lol:

Back
Top Bottom