BMF Series Thread - Season 3 March 1st on STARZ

Would have been wild if he started singing

When he walked up on them

me & my homeboys always quote the "oran juice jones" video. the most verbally abusive tune ever...this mans was ready to shoot her & mans, but he wanna mess up his coat...

"my first impulse was to run up on ya, do a rambo... whip out the jammy & flat blast both of ya, but i ain't wanna mess up this $3,700 lynx coat" ...

"i gave ya silk suits, gucci handbangs & blue diamonds & things you couldn't pronounce... now i can only give you advice."

"get on out here with that alley cat coat wearin' ...hush puppy shoe wearin' crumb cake i saw you with"

"you dismissed, that's right silly rabbit tricks are for kids, you without like cornflake without the milk..."

wildest thing through all that she wasn't eem mad, lolllll... she just up & left, she was tired of mans anyway.

me & my homeboys always quote the "oran juice jones" video. the most verbally abusive tune ever...this mans was ready to shoot her & mans, but he wanna mess up his coat...

"my first impulse was to run up on ya, do a rambo... whip out the jammy & flat blast both of ya, but i ain't wanna mess up this $3,700 lynx coat" ...

"i gave ya silk suits, gucci handbangs & blue diamonds & things you couldn't pronounce... now i can only give you advice."

"get on out here with that alley cat coat wearin' ...hush puppy shoe wearin' crumb cake i saw you with"

"you dismissed, that's right silly rabbit tricks are for kids, you without like cornflake without the milk..."

wildest thing through all that she wasn't eem mad, lolllll... she just up & left, she was tired of mans anyway.

"Don't go lookin up that closet, cuz you ain't got nothing in there"

:lol: :pimp:

One question I always had about that video is was the shots of her broke walking around before he got her or after he kicked her out.

Yes there is, just finished watching it. Meech is in over his head, :smh:. Got a lunatic murderer on his heels, and a dirty cop gunning for him.

Bmickie should've went with his first instinct. He's going to regret not pushing Kato's wig back.

Are you sure? I don’t see episode 7 going live on stars tonight and I don’t see it on on demand or on the stars app. But I do see it on my TV guide for next Sunday.

I was able to watch last night as well. It didn't pop up as a ad as a new episode in the Starz app, but when I looked into the episode list..it was there ready for viewing.

Charles went off on the lawyer :lol: in EP 6

When the offer was gone he's real feelings about the pastor and niece leaked out

The family still doesn't know where dude staying at since he left the house :lol:

Are you sure? I don’t see episode 7 going live on stars tonight and I don’t see it on on demand or on the stars app. But I do see it on my TV guide for next Sunday.
yeah bro, l posted right after l finished watching it. I don't watch on the app, l have an unlocked firestick but if it's available there that means it had to come from somewhere. So check your Starz app again and see.

yeah bro, l posted right after l finished watching it. I don't watch on the app, l have an unlocked firestick but if it's available there that means it had to come from somewhere. So check your Starz app again and see.

Checked again and all I have is episode 6 available as the new episode. Even checked the episode listing and still only up to 6. Checked the stars app on my fire stick and my fios On demand. Interesting, maybe some providers leaked early by accident? I checked online and it does say that this week is supposed to skip.

Just finished watching. A lot happened this episode.

White Boy Rick 😂😂🤣🤣

Last edited:
Bmickie should've went with his first instinct. He's going to regret not pushing Kato's wig back.

On the last page of this thread, someone said all these fools are still alive today and folks posted videos of them. That sucks for the show. I need main or even major supporting characters to die in these types of shows.

Although a major character did die this week, it don't really matter cuz the other cops are already onto Steve Harris.

Back
Top Bottom