BMW PICKUP THREAD

07 BMW 530xi nav-night vision 26k miles....let me know what ya think
s5vjeq.jpg
10ejurr.jpg

256y55j.jpg

32k! There's an 07 7 series with 43k miles for 34k where I live. Clean title, carfax, everything.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Drive my moms '09 528 every now and then.. Maaaan.. being young and pushing a BM = Easy P [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not a fan of BM's though.. I want a CLS [/color]
devil.gif
tired.gif

this what i whip. straight from Germany! i imported it for $1,400. Everything stocked! $80k car

2h3vnsp.jpg

2lix2za.jpg

1z6cneb.jpg

wwkzeo.jpg

jk, a dude that works in the building i do bought it at Geramany when he was there for duty. sweet car!

my dads friend just bought a used 06 5 series bmw like 3 months ago, had like 40,000 miles on it. kept breaking down, and dealerships were charging mad money to fix...

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How much did he cop it for in German?
he said 80k but im calling ducktales
I wouldn't. Prices aren't the same in Geramny as they are in the US. Also, it looks to be a 550 with the sports package. If it wasn't 80k, I'll guarantee you it was in the mid-high 70's. Did he mod the car or is that how it came? No way it was brand new from the factory with AC Schnitzer parts.

Yea i know lots of military people who are overseas who come back with new beamers.

much cheaper

bmw over there= a honda here

honda there= bmw here

im sure someone can answer this...but wth are those little shapes by the headlights on these newer cars?
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom