Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Chalky lame as hell for running up on the Dr. with pistols. 

like cmon fam... y'all ****** out here with 6-shooters first of all.. THENNN you walk away before even seeing if your target is eliminated

why they ain't have the automatics that Al Capone almost got smoked with... 

Never seen damn near all the plots move forward in one episode...

Not sure if it was Obanion boys or Al's boss who let the choppas off :nerd:

Last edited:
Chalky lame as hell for running up on the Dr. with pistols. 

like cmon fam... y'all ****** out here with 6-shooters first of all.. THENNN you walk away before even seeing if your target is eliminated

dude came at the king and missed :smh:

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this episode, prob. my fav. of the season so far. Lots of storylines coming to a head.

Really hope Chalky makes it out safe and doesn't think it was Nucky sellin' him out, but I really do think he will feel that Nuck did 'em wrong.. seeing as they have been building up the whole "I helped you last season now what.." thing for a minute.

2 more left, the Eli storyline is very intriguing as well.

Well since Capone's arc is mostly based off history, you can easily know who it was thats behind the attempted hit.

But for the sake of the shows storyline, let's not have anyone mention the facts.

Last edited:
This season is too good right now.
pimp.gif

You see some of these characters on other shows and youll he amazed. Van alden being in bad boys 2 . Son looks MAD old right now.
Well, that was ten years ago.
laugh.gif

J Edgar Hoover is one of the worst people to ever walk this earth... and every mention of his reassures me of it.

laugh.gif
@ the Lansky scene. It's nice to see given if you look him up you know he survives this all. A close to death type of scene like that is nice to add in his past even if he never actually went through it like that.
How do you know he never went through it like that?

I mean, this is young, street Meyer, not the "Mob accountant" Meyer that he became after he and Lucky aided in forming the Commission.

How do you know he never went through it like that?

I mean, this is young, street Meyer, not the "Mob accountant" Meyer that he became after he and Lucky aided in forming the Commission.

Yea history shows Meyer wasn't really "bout that life" he was just the brains backed by Luchiano. I guess that scene was just pointing that out

Yea history shows Meyer wasn't really "bout that life" he was just the brains backed by Luchiano. I guess that scene was just pointing that out
I mean, he didn't become the behind-the-scenes boss pulling the strings (a la Hyman Roth, who was based on Meyer) until later into his adulthood. Everyone had to start on the street before rising up to executive positions, and I have no doubt Meyer had his fair share of close scrapes with death as a young hoodlum. Meyer even got his *** wooped real badly by Lucky as a kid before they banded up and became close friends.

Anyone else find it weird Nuck put Harrow working an actual job when he needs the protection, or is it just to stay close to Chalky

Agreed that this season especially these past couple of episodes have been beyond great. That scene with Narcisse and Chalkys daughter was so eerie honestly though something bad was going to happen to her ( still might)

Eli better not give Nucky up. This the 2nd damb chance he's gotten. He betrayed Nucky already and is thinking bout doin it AGAIN!? He's dumb af and as good as dead if he decides to go through with it. I just cangt believe he is. I hope he's just feeding the CIA enough to keep em strung along, long enough to make a plan or off em. ELi, dont be ******* stupid *Nucky voice*

Back
Top Bottom