Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

tumblr_m4uk67SKqj1rtc969o1_500.gif

I'm not really liking the whole Luchiano/Meyer vs. Nucky thing... Didn't they do that in season 1??

That Van Alden pandemonium line... :rofl:

Thought it was cool to bring in Jack Kennedy.... :pimp:

Not sure where they are going with Gillian....

Glad no mention of Margret this episode... :pimp:

I'm wondering what Nucky will do? Warn the boss in NY or just continue to protect AC and worry about Lucky and Meyer as they come.

Dope ep :smokin

Real nice to see what's up with a few other ppl.

"Why must it always be pandemonium?!" :rofl:
:rofl:

It can never be typical robbery for Van Alden

Wait so who's playing Ness? The agent that was in the elevator? And who's playing Kennedy? I missed those parts

I thought Gillian was about to go down on that girl :lol:.

I get annoyed at how they just mention AR, but won't give him a proper send off :smh:.

This doesn't seem like a final season because of how slow these two episodes have moved. I get the feeling that the final episodes are gonna be rushed.

Yeah I thought Lillian was that woman's lesbian plaything.

Last edited:
ness is prezbo from the wire, he was on the steps talking to the press when woodrow wilson was walking to his office

jack kennedy is the guy that spoke to nucky after the meeting and expressed interest

rip tonino 
laugh.gif

gillians story is so far removed from anything relevant 
mean.gif

nuckys dad was ahole for sure i dont see why they keep needing to shoehorn these flashbacks 
mean.gif

the third guy with lanksy and luchiano is bugsy siegel right?

al capones whole setup, esp talior and wiseguys 
roll.gif
 "where's dangelo?" "apologies!" 
roll.gif

eli is begging to killed as dramatically as possible 
laugh.gif

william flourishing 
pimp.gif

i hope this "war" isnt predictable 

my guess nucky will pushed to the limit only for chalky to show up and save the day

only 6 eps left 
mean.gif

That's who I thought it was.

He gave off that loose cannon vibe that Bugsy did.

Wait so who's playing Ness? The agent that was in the elevator? And who's playing Kennedy? I missed those parts
Pryz from The Wire is playing Eliot Ness.

Matt Letscher plays Joe Kennedy.

I'm not sure we'll be seeing more of them rest of the season. Maybe Ness for Capone's take down. Not sure we'll see Kennedy again at all but maybe in another small scene like the one this ep.

Pryz from The Wire is playing Eliot Ness.

Matt Letscher plays Joe Kennedy.

I'm not sure we'll be seeing more of them rest of the season. Maybe Ness for Capone's take down. Not sure we'll see Kennedy again at all but maybe in another small scene like the one this ep.

Thanks and I think we'll see Kennedy next week it seems.

ness is prezbo from the wire, he was on the steps talking to the press when woodrow wilson was walking to his office

jack kennedy is the guy that spoke to nucky after the meeting and expressed interest

rip tonino :lol:

gillians story is so far removed from anything relevant :smh:

nuckys dad was ahole for sure i dont see why they keep needing to shoehorn these flashbacks :smh:

al capones whole setup, esp talior and wiseguys :rofl:  "where's dangelo?" "apologies!" :rofl:

eli is begging to killed as dramatically as possible :lol:

william flourishing :pimp:

i hope this "war" isnt predictable 

my guess nucky will pushed to the limit only for chalky to show up and save the day

only 6 eps left :smh:

Repped

If you guys like this period you have to check out the movie Mobsters. It's the period before The Commission was formed and how it all went down.

so mike d'angelo is the uc right? 
nerd.gif

i was wondering why he didnt spaz on van alden like that for losing the money

edit:

also gillian has to be writing to tommy right? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If you guys like this period you have to check out the movie Mobsters. It's the period before The Commission was formed and how it all went down.
I was just thinking about Mobsters after this ep. Thinking how their rise to power in the movie seemed way quicker :lol: I know the movie was more about their internal problems and friendship but compared to their struggle in this series, all the patience and waiting they had to have it's really different.

Nucky Johnson I don't think is even in the movie. Plays no role. Can't recall AR being in it either. I just remember Capone and a few other known guys at the time.

But yeah, Mobsters was really good to me.

I was just thinking about Mobsters after this ep. Thinking how their rise to power in the movie seemed way quicker :lol: I know the movie was more about their internal problems and friendship but compared to their struggle in this series, all the patience and waiting they had to have it's really different.

Nucky Johnson I don't think is even in the movie. Plays no role. Can't recall AR being in it either. I just remember Capone and a few other known guys at the time.

But yeah, Mobsters was really good to me.

Ya A.R. is in it.

Yea that's Bugsy Siegel. He's been in a few seasons before.

And I appreciate the fact they added Poppa Kennedy to the mix. 8 episodes def won't be enough with all these new characters smh

Glad I got to see my bae Gillian and her nip for a little bit. Her friend in the tub next to her was looking nice. Thought Gillian was about to show some raunch. Wonder what she's planning.

Always thought van alden's wife had a sexy accent.

Hope eli's scumbag son catches a bullet. His former roommate needs to get released and get some revenge.

Glad I got to see my bae Gillian and her nip for a little bit. Her friend in the tub next to her was looking nice. Thought Gillian was about to show some raunch. Wonder what she's planning.

Always thought van alden's wife had a sexy accent.

Hope eli's scumbag son catches a bullet. His former roommate needs to get released and get some revenge.

Mueller/Van Alden had me :lol: with his other line "Make sure Chester says his prayers".

Also, would be hilarious if William's roomie gets out and gets revenge. That dude did not give off any inkling he would be capable of such a thing.

It'd be funny if his roommate gets out of jail and he's all swole from pushing weight in the yard and being locked up has made him crazy.

Back
Top Bottom