Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

My theory Gillian gets out tries to kill Nucky and then Tom Sawyer sees this happening so he stabs Gillian to a slow death and they both realize who each other are. The end.

I might be off the Harper-is-Tommy wagon. Rather see his reveal be is an insider for Luciano.

And now that we no longer have Chalky/Daughter, wouldn't even be mad if we never saw Narcisse again.

Last edited:
I say the "our friend" in the preview is Narcisse and he get publicly executed.
I was thinking the same thing.
I might be off the Harper-is-Tommy wagon. Rather see his reveal be is an insider for Luciano.

And now that we no longer have Chalky/Daughter, wouldn't even be mad if we never saw Narcisse again.
Tripping, Narcisse NEEDS to catch a multitude of hot slugs & we need to see it.

I say the "our friend" in the preview is Narcisse and he get publicly executed.

Could be but, I think that Luciano knowing that Will is working for the DA and now has to find Maranzanos killers is also the inside man. He knows that his uncle and dad killed Maranzano and could put both them away to advance his career. Gillian could be the inside man as well. Getting out, killing Nucky and bam.

Nucky has always been a smart, smart man, him shorting the stock market is his final play, gets him out clean of the mafia business and he is going to make a lot of money. 100,000 shares in one company plus he wants the market to notice, that's going to be his impact. Nucky is smarter than everyone else. He's always one step ahead.

Either way, I see Nucky dying a happy man. He doesn't want this gangster life anymore, look at him he's the old guy playing a young mans game.

"All you gotta worry about is when you run out of booze, and you run out of company, and the only person left to judge you is your —" (final words) ("To the Lost") - James Darmody.

How fitting.

Last edited:
All of the deaths this season have been fitting from my viewpoint. Nothing about them has seemed rushed or out of place.

Last episode next week. Going to be very bittersweet as this is my favorite show in recent TV history.

Sopranos, Entourage, now Boardwalk Empire is less than a week from Sunday night television hall of fame.

The ONLY thing that would male this ok is a new season of Curb but thats not even on the horizon :smh:

Add Breaking Bad and Wire to the list. And yea I just googled curb last week...LD is open to it but probably wont happen til at least 2016 smh

Could be but, I think that Luciano knowing that Will is working for the DA and now has to find Maranzanos killers is also the inside man. He knows that his uncle and dad killed Maranzano and could put both them away to advance his career. Gillian could be the inside man as well. Getting out, killing Nucky and bam.

Nucky has always been a smart, smart man, him shorting the stock market is his final play, gets him out clean of the mafia business and he is going to make a lot of money. 100,000 shares in one company plus he wants the market to notice, that's going to be his impact. Nucky is smarter than everyone else. He's always one step ahead.

Either way, I see Nucky dying a happy man. He doesn't want this gangster life anymore, look at him he's the old guy playing a young mans game.

Excellent analysis. I think Nucky wants to be more like Kennedy than Lucky. Nucky never wanted to be a full blown gangster, he wanted to operate on the fringes because there is too much exposure to getting killed or arrested when you're a real gangster. I have a hard time believing that the man that outsmarted Rothstein, Masareea, and Gyp doesn't have a bigger plan.

I wish I didn't frequent this thread
I don't know if I would have figured that was Jimmys kid on my own and whatever they throw at me on the finale would have been :wow:

Passing the torch..

GzV0S7y.jpg

Turn of events...and now YOU know how it feels.
4emhoyM.png

r58UNk7.jpg

F1tBo9M.jpg

Fall of the old generation and the rise of the new.

This season seems rushed and condensed. This last season should be more than eight episodes.

If Nucky survives, that stock money gon have him right. Lucky and Meyer think they won when they just did Nucky a favor.

Someone at worked asked me if I watched this show.

Seriously did not even remember it existed after they killed off Michael Pitt's character.

:pimp: :pimp:

Episode was legit.

Every scene that Siegel was in was pure entertainment. From the shootout at the mistress/jump-off's spot, to the singing while he was kidnapped, to the ransom exchange... Dude was on point.

Luchiano is so cold, man! :pimp:

I like the Caesar references that they implemented with Salvatore's death...

I need to see how this whole story with the younger Nucky and Jillian ties into the story now...

I'm guessing something along the lines of Nuck giving Jillian over to the Commodore, and her being released out of the sympathy that Nuck has for her and what he did... And maybe Nuck gets the Commodore's mansion in it all (assuming it's still in Jillian's name)... Idk

nucky made mad money off my dude mickey getting shot , that life insurance he bought from arnold rothstein worth a half million dollars is about to kick in now i think...

Forgot all about this. Good reference!

Nuck's too smart to not get through this ordeal without anything left. Dude always wins in the end... :

I see him getting out the game for good after this. Possible retirement. Anxious for the finale now...

Last edited:
So are we in agreement that Nucky winning = him being able to retire in peace and prosperity? Do Meyer and Lucky have to go down for this to happen? Are we sure that they'll just allow him to retire? Or does Nuck have to lay them all down in order to truly retire. All the money in the world ain **** if you constantly have to look over your shoulder.

I also feel like Bugsy, as he's portrayed is too much of a loose Cannon to let Nuck just walk away after he had him beat, shot, and kidnapped.

Last edited:
Passing the torch..

GzV0S7y.jpg

Turn of events...and now YOU know how it feels.
4emhoyM.png

r58UNk7.jpg

F1tBo9M.jpg

Fall of the old generation and the rise of the new.
:rofl: Good times with Nucky sonning those 2.

He wasn't there to see Will get choked with his tie though.

Plus Meyer begged for his life. Nucky just got on his knees and said I'll give you everything in front of an audience. It's easier for him to do now since he doesn't really want any of it and he's gonna still be rich.

Finally Mickey's mouth gets him killed. Few death scenes that make sense and that was one. Son heard Nucky about to give away everything right after giving him the club and he got antsy :lol:

Im surprised he lasted as long as he did. Talked too much :smh:

Back
Top Bottom