Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Originally Posted by MEGADETH1

if anybody wants both... get at me... any size 400 shipped... only one person though... i can only get one of each but i can get any size... pm me...
Where is a MOD when you need one...

Bmore. MD. Spots in DC BESIDES the hypebeasts spots.

Check.

Y'all dudes.......................................................................

Eyes,

If the stories weren't true I would drive around the city looking for your car. But since they are, I'm S.O.L. on that front. lmao

yea 5/5 after this weekend wit the Bobbito series. Just means I gotta cop the beef and broc and wheats.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by MEGADETH1

if anybody wants both... get at me... any size 400 shipped... only one person though... i can only get one of each but i can get any size... pm me...
Where is a MOD when you need one...

Bmore. MD. Spots in DC BESIDES the hypebeasts spots.

Check.

Y'all dudes.......................................................................

Preach!

To all folks in the MD/DC/VA area:

Historically, you all should know better.

There is a such thing called a "delayed release."

Don't be surprised to see these later on in the week, or week after, as many of you have allowed your "thirst" to cloud your memory of past"exclusive" releases.

I know, I'm a broken record right? Why won't y'all change the tune then?

DONE.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Eyes,

If the stories weren't true I would drive around the city looking for your car. But since they are, I'm S.O.L. on that front. lmao
"Stories???"

roll.gif

ok can we start to see pics then plz and come on i kno its somebody out there that kno a spot in chicago gettin the blue ones

seen em in person today,liked em,im gonna pass cause...ill be able to get em anytime...
and im juss to stuck on my vintage af1 game... cant cheat on my baby

UNDFTD isn't getting size 13. Anyone want to help me out. Im in Orange County. I need the red pair. Anyone know where I can go besides UNDFTD. Thanks NT.

Hurtados, I remember Blends getting the lows.
However, I don't know if they'll be getting the HIs...hit em up!

Thanks aLAthing, I already tried the Costa Mesa and LA Blends and they said no go. Do you know anything about Millenium? Thanks for the help.

Thanks Premium Goods got the last pair of 14 Reds. Woooot!!!!
made my day and customer service was great thanks Jennifer. (i think that was her name LOL)

Back
Top Bottom