Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

I copped mine at Silverlake UNDFTD. Did anyone else get theirs there? There wasn't anybody there. Most beasts thought they only dropped at La Brea.

I dont know why True sole is still trying over charge everything and then they dont sell out, because of it.

anyone know of spots with a sz 10 in the red ones?
I don't think any spots in philly got these.

Called premium in Houston, b ut my sz was gone

wish these didnt come out right now.. i just got done spending hella money last week on transformers trainers, supreme trainers and the doernbecher 2's...as much as i want both pair of these i gotta pass right now... sucks

this is some bs there isnt one spot in the chi that has these now thats !$$!%! up i need help wat site sellin these

any1 in soCal sellin a sz12 or sz13 in the blue or red? becuz undftd was outta big sizes when i went to cop

i just dont under stand why i cant find these in the chi ! still lookin for web sites withthese
nerd.gif

Did anyone line up for these in the Bay Area at Huf or Market St. Sheikh's? Or were they an easy drop in and pick up?
i dont think it was that serious...I walked into sheik around 2 and picked up a pair of the blues in 11

Saint Alfred is expecting to receive both colors sometime this week

they will release on Saturday Nov 24 to in-store customers

if they don't sell out on Saturday they will be avaliable for phone orders starting the following day, Sunday Nov. 25th

Retail will be $125

first come first serve

I just so happened to be in SF around 10-10:30 Saturday morning, Shieks had more workers than customers and when I drove by HUF, about 3-5 customers were outthere waiting for them to open up.

Love the leather on this AF1- but I wish the canvas was mesh instead. Oh well. I would expect a bigger turn out for the Winter Pack. Good luck peeps!

Back
Top Bottom