Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

^yah her name is jennifer... we only had one size 14... and it was in the reds... for some reason we didn't get as many blues as we did reds..

PREMIUMGOODS HOUSTON STILL HAS PLENTY OF BOBBITOS.... $125 RETAIL PLUS SHIPPING!!!

713-523-8825

Originally Posted by MEGADETH1

^yah her name is jennifer... we only had one size 14... and it was in the reds... for some reason we didn't get as many blues as we did reds..

PREMIUMGOODS HOUSTON STILL HAS PLENTY OF BOBBITOS.... $125 RETAIL PLUS SHIPPING!!!

713-523-8825

Thanks for the heads up. I have to go through there around Thanksgiving. Haven't been to the spot in a minute.

Got the red ones today from Alife. They didn't have the blue ones in my sizes. They still got a few sizes left, no 9.5 though...

man this is some@$$$*$!%!(anybody in the chicago area got the blue ones in a 12 for close to retail send me a pm)

SAN FRANCISCO/ BAY AREA PEEPS

Like ^ ^ ^ he said, Shiehks on Market St. has them (Red and Royal colorway) as well a HUF on Sutter. Both spots selling for $125. True Sole selling for $150.Hope that helps. Happy hunting!

Thats good they only cost 125 retail that means I should get mine for the low, looks like Ill be getting both red n blue. B happy 4 me

People lets not go to crazy for these, (stores may catch wind of it and raise the price on us for the next release) Remember we still need to cop the other twocolors! Mainly the wheats
smile.gif

Good hunting!

Yo, I gotta laugh at the people trying to sell these for like $250 and up. Everyone is getting them for retail or damn close to it. Ain't nobody payingthat much for these unless they're a fool.

Did anyone line up for these in the Bay Area at Huf or Market St. Sheikh's? Or were they an easy drop in and pick up?

Back
Top Bottom