Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Can't wait for these to hit here next week.

Just the simplicity of these make it that much hotter.

Did these come out in a 7.5? I cant seem to find that sz anywhere.

Once again, R.sole in Memphis, TN got the red and blue ones. If anyone needs a pair, hit me up with the size and I can get you a pair.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Those red joints are fresh to death. Hopefully I will see them while me and the mrs are out shopping today.
Well, did you and your wife run across them? I just need a pair of red 10.5. They nice but not $200 nice.

^^^Assuming you're still in the town, St. Alfred's, Snyx (Roseland), and Shoe Avenue should be getting theirs next week.

Saw them Sat at one of the UNDFTDS, (not sure which, just visiting LA). Would've copped here, but I didn't have any more room in my bags. And I'msure they're still available in Houston. They're pretty sick though for those who may still be having thoughts about them.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^Assuming you're still in the town, St. Alfred's, Snyx (Roseland), and Shoe Avenue should be getting theirs next week.
Cool. I hit up Snyx Saturday and they didn't have a clue. Guess I'll keep checking back. Appreciate it.

Just got the blue joints in today. SICK. These are the first '07 AF1s that I'll actually be keeping.

Thanks again VA.

nerd.gif
Im still looking for the blue pair in a size 11
nerd.gif

Lets Talk This out...

The Blue ones are fire, but so are the red ones.. honestly the gum bottom and leather was what sold it for me... all of his shoes are very well put together.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom