Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

I don't think JM would have any info on them because it's a limited urban acct release, unless Footaction happensto get them, which I haven't heard so far. I usually never cop any RD shoe without the 30% discount, but it's gonna get real interesting getting myhands on the Wheats in a 14...

patiently waiting on those wheats
devil.gif

Info for EURO Heads. Blues and Reds are up online at NORTberlin.com 130 EUR.

Paix
c.

Both are nice I cant wait for the wheats but i think once i see the beef and brocs in person i may like them better!.....here are a few more pics of thePR's....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The wheats are def. my replacement for my tims. I need something more comfortable, and it's about time I retire my boots.

The Red, and Blue's are Garbage, I expect to see those on some Rainbow EMO looking type females this year.. but Illdefinately take those WHEATS in an instant

The Red, and Blue's are Garbage, I expect to see those on some Rainbow EMO looking type females this year..
or u could see someone like me rockin em and u could always try to say somethin stupid like that to me

for people that ordered from cmonwealth, have any of you received them yet? its been a week or so, i know thanksgiving happened, but sheesh this has to be thelongest it has taken for these shoes to get here

Back
Top Bottom