Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

seriosuly waiting on wheats also....
ohwell.gif

anyone got sz 12-13 bobbitos at there store??? blue pref.

Just throwin this out there...

The wheats were set for dec. 1st no? I know dec. 1st is normally the default date set... just for an idea of when to expect the shoe... but since the red andblues were said to be nov. 17th, and they actually dropped that day, I assumed we could expect the same for the wheats.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

anyone know where these dropping in Connecticut?
Doubt anyone in the CT will be seeing these. Negative on Expressions, Jimmy's and Sportstuff. Thats about all we have.

Got mine today from Commonwealth DC. $140 plus tax. The leather quality is amazing. Best I've seen on an AF1 in a while

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

The wheats were set for dec. 1st no? I know dec. 1st is normally the default date set... just for an idea of when to expect the shoe... but since the red and blues were said to be nov. 17th, and they actually dropped that day, I assumed we could expect the same for the wheats.

Thats the same way I was thinkin, esp. since Dec 1st is a Sat.
But, today I got word from Commonwealth VA, that they are droppin Dec. 12th, which is a Wed.
eyes.gif
Any truth to that??????

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

The wheats were set for dec. 1st no? I know dec. 1st is normally the default date set... just for an idea of when to expect the shoe... but since the red and blues were said to be nov. 17th, and they actually dropped that day, I assumed we could expect the same for the wheats.

Thats the same way I was thinkin, esp. since Dec 1st is a Sat.
But, today I got word from Commonwealth VA, that they are droppin Dec. 12th, which is a Wed.
eyes.gif
Any truth to that??????

Well....

It's possible, Im just never convinced with what dudes in the shop say, but then again they are the ones that get us the shoes.
grin.gif

There was something said about the shoes being pushed back to the 17th though... not sure if there was any truth to that statement either.

::tongue:AGING JMADIDAS....PAGING JMADIDAS::
"we have launch date situation thats critical, please report to the Bobbito Thread for Assistance"
smile.gif

Sounds like the release of the wheats are gonna be pretty hectic with all this hype.

Are any of the Bobbito High's coming out in kids sizes? My friend might wanna pick one up but she's like a 6 in kids.

It makes more sense that the Wheats will be pushed back a week and a half to two weeks. Which means, we should get them in Chicago about a week beforeChristmas.

Are the red/blues and wheats the same release category as the bobbito lows. Like if a spot got the aubergine lows in, will they also be getting the highs?

so are the wheats more limited than the reds and blues because those were really easy pickups.
im just hoping the wheats are too.

Had to pass on red and blues..it was an expensive month, but wont pass on the wheats. I will have to keep popping in to Cmon in case they do drop early.

Back
Top Bottom