Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Wow im a little disappointed in the wheats after seeing a full size pic. might have to go with the brocs.

I was expecting the wheats to be a little darker as well. I'll just have to see them in person I guess.

Yeah it looks like the flash is killing the color of the wheats. Could you take a pic w/o flash in the sunlight?

Originally Posted by spacej23

bobicream1.jpg

bobicream2.jpg

bobibrown1.jpg

bobibrown2.jpg

Wheats are so fresh and so copped.
Team S.C arolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM-AF-ONE
wish they kept the laces from the samples. still gonna try to hunt down a pair.

Sz. 12-13 people be on the look out. It seems fromt the pictures that the wheats have turned into a "hype" shoe instead of a "hot" shoe. IfI don't like mine, I'll be glad to trade for a pair of blues.

What up Mic!
The flash definitely makes them look lighter.. but they DEFINITELY don't look as rich as they do in the photo above.
Not sure if they're waterproof, but I'm gonna spray the crap out of 'em before I wear 'em..
Here's an outside, no flash pic..
291457396.jpg

whatup, bee.. thanks for the pics.

just wanted to ask if the outsole was gum as well, or just solid?

edit - btw Nike owes you royalties for that solid color/gum sole series you did (the upcoming dunk highs)

Originally Posted by chiggafied

I'm a bit disappointed after that picture.
I'm a little let down, too. I wish they were more of the OG mocha/wheat color. I'd still rock the hell out of those though. I think I'mgonna put these on my X-Mas list, because I don't want to pay for them.
grin.gif

frown.gif
oooh man thatsa big let down yall can have them
eyes.gif

and why in the world dont they look like the simples

and them shoe strings is
sick.gif

p.s. yea im mad!
mad.gif

I'm going to have to wait & see them in person now because it looks much different than I was expecting. I mayjust wait for my hookup on ebay to sell them later on because now I officially have to say the PHX CB34 Hi's > Bobbito Wheat Hi's.

A little less than I was hoping for, but still a must cop nonetheless. Thanks for the pics!

And it's also nice to see that the tongue is also canvas, I was hoping for that.

Thanks for the pic cubanbee

I'm a sucker for wheat AF1s and those are a must for me

I'm glad you bandwaggon "never had a pair of af1 hi's" peeps are hopping off as well. Got the red and the blues...I'll cop these two aswell.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm glad you bandwaggon "never had a pair of af1 hi's" peeps are hopping off as well. Got the red and the blues...I'll cop these two as well.
Because you know what everyone has in their collection, right? The arrogance of this dude.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom