Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

The wheats have been pushed back.

Although I am not sure what the date is, I'm guessing the 8th or the 15th.

I know its not that much of a help, but at least itll put those at ease that are scrambling for information.

To anyone still looking for the Blue or Red joints, check eBay. Seller "whereair" has em for $175 shipped.

The wheats are dropping the 8th, I called alife and they said they were going to have em that day.

Just throwin this out there....

175 on the blue and reds? Lol I'm CHEAPER!!!

These wheats are gonna be a CERTIFIED problem. Hottestkicks of the year probably. Dudes are sleeping on the beef and brocs but those are gonna be tough as helltoo man. Feels great to have some new highs in the collection ya know? I felt almost hypebeastish just coppin lows all the time... and I rock mids... alwayshave... just haven't really been impressed by any of the joints dropped lately..

^^^
i am seriously hoping the wheats wont be a huge problem.
maybe i will get lucky and find a pair.

im goin to put it like this alot of people that look at nt and see how people feel about shoes and then they price them off wat they see on here so if you wantthem over 200 just keep it up.

can someone please shed some info on when the wheats and beef n brocs guna drop... both are crakk

^ Goods or Capitol doesn't have?

Got both Blue & Reds on Saturday just waiting on the other 2, did anyone have to go a half or full size down?

What other stores in NYC got the Red and Blue pairs besides Alife? cause i dont wanna miss out on the wheats cause alife is to pack on saturday.

.Ive heard that these can in size 8 and size 7...but no 7.5....can anyone verify that for me?...if so, im upset....any word on if wheats will be the same?

I think the wheats are better, but they're both really nice in the flesh.
291410300.jpg

waddup BJ, i saw another pic from you of the wheats and seemed
kinda so so...

i see this pic and i like em...

i gotta see them in real life i guess...btw are they waterproof???

WOOOOW are they really that light damn i hope not i been think a darker wheat then that dman its to soon to say let doqwn but.............can i get a few morepics

Back
Top Bottom