Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Man, Florida sucks.

mad.gif
Yes, I'm heated.

Originally Posted by just4kickz

for people that ordered from cmonwealth, have any of you received them yet? its been a week or so, i know thanksgiving happened, but sheesh this has to be the longest it has taken for these shoes to get here

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Word I just got mine today. Same with Willis, I'll have pics up in a lil' bit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]My-T.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As promised:[/color]

2077211024_42d6720feb.jpg

2077210978_265955cad5.jpg

2077210786_62af62ec46.jpg

2076420485_1fcd882e0a.jpg

2077210870_9420dfa668.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm done for a while.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]My-T.[/color]

For those in the Bay Area:

I called up Huf and they said they weren't gonna have the wheats tomorrow. And I called up the Shiekh's on Market and they said they were gonna havethem tomorrow, this was around 12. I just called both stores now and Huf still isn't getting them and Shiekh's isn't either. Differing info. Cananyone else try to confirm this?

im getting pretty anxious for these wheats... almost unfortunately im obviously not the only one. and BTW really nice Photos MyT... damn those are fresh...

I'm so mad I don't have the money for the Wheats nor live in an area that's gettin em. Hopefully I can find a pair for a decent price in a coupleweeks.

Tommie are you actually going to keep those?
laugh.gif

Anyways for all the Toronto/Buffalo heads they drop @ Goodfoot tomorrow (Saturday)

I just finished djing and bobbito was spinning downstairs at this spot here in the ATL, he told me nike doesn't even tell him when stuff is gonna drop oranything. Dude is cool and can apparently spin pretty well live.

I def should have called Commonwealth and ordered. Were Commonwealth and Major the only spots in DC to get them?

Man anyone tryng to do a hookup wit yaby size 9-10 ay color please et at me I need thee my life cash on deck I will compensate any tme an a I need these.

so it turns out i got my bobbito's in yesterday, the shoe box itself is collapsing. the flip top cant even stay shut, but the shoes themselves are great.hopefully people can post thier wheats soon in this thread.

any news on the wheats?????

it looks like they've been pushed back a week or two.

anybody got their pairs yet?

Back
Top Bottom