Bodies...how important is it really?

Male or female how important is the number when deciding to enter a serious relationship? Why do you feel this way?

Male or female how important is the number when deciding to enter a serious relationship? Why do you feel this way?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Didnt we have this thread earlier though? dudes were like ill just take her to the gym
laugh.gif
I didn't catch it....lock it up if that's the case

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Didnt we have this thread earlier though? dudes were like ill just take her to the gym
laugh.gif
I didn't catch it....lock it up if that's the case

if you're looking for a serious relationship it plays a big factor...noone in their 20s wanna wife a joint that got over 5 bodies.....i dont even want them having more than 2

if you're looking for a serious relationship it plays a big factor...noone in their 20s wanna wife a joint that got over 5 bodies.....i dont even want them having more than 2

if you're thinking about entering a serious relationship, why do you care what other people think about your girl's body? we aren't the ones about to date her.

EDIT: didn't read the first time through
laugh.gif
  i guess i would be ok with 3-5? can't be dudes i know though. maybe im being unreasonable...oh well *kanye shrug*

if you're thinking about entering a serious relationship, why do you care what other people think about your girl's body? we aren't the ones about to date her.

EDIT: didn't read the first time through
laugh.gif
  i guess i would be ok with 3-5? can't be dudes i know though. maybe im being unreasonable...oh well *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by do work son

/thread
Thats not what he meant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

/thread
Thats not what he meant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

noone in their 20s wanna wife a joint that got over 5 bodies.....i dont even want them having more than 2
i think thats pretty unrealistic

noone in their 20s wanna wife a joint that got over 5 bodies.....i dont even want them having more than 2

Originally Posted by eashawty

im sure he's only speaking for the insecure kiddies. 

Originally Posted by eashawty

im sure he's only speaking for the insecure kiddies. 

As long as her count is somewhat respectable and isn't that of a total skeezer, I'm good. I'm sure by the time I find the girl I settle down with my count will be HIGH
laugh.gif

As long as her count is somewhat respectable and isn't that of a total skeezer, I'm good. I'm sure by the time I find the girl I settle down with my count will be HIGH
laugh.gif

Insecure Kiddies or people with better standards than you?....We talkin wife up, not smash and dash. hes dead on saying less than 5 is a good #

Back
Top Bottom