Bollywood Actresses appreciation thread

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

600full-priya-rai.jpg

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

yall trippin, the bad Indian chicks are some of the Baddest chicks on campus.... now the other extreme is true to however

I'm part indian so trust me when I say the indian girls in the US are wack...when I was in Europe (especially in England) I couldn't believe how fine they were
eek.gif
over here in the states 60% of them are ugly as hell and smell like @#$% cause their parents come from small villages where theyve never heard of deodorant. the other 40% are good looking but act like theyre princesses or some @#$% cause their parents are caking.

ash and katrina kaif are on my list.. but all of the ones on this thread are all fire.. 
pimp.gif

ash and katrina kaif are on my list.. but all of the ones on this thread are all fire.. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I'm part indian so trust me when I say the indian girls in the US are wack...when I was in Europe (especially in England) I couldn't believe how fine they were
eek.gif
over here in the states 60% of them are ugly as hell and smell like @#$% cause their parents come from small villages where theyve never heard of deodorant. the other 40% are good looking but act like theyre princesses or some @#$% cause their parents are caking.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There are a lot of bad ones over here
pimp.gif
.....apparently Canada got the best crop though.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bollywood actresses are hot. Real life Indians girls, not so much.
So not true. I know many beautiful Indian girls in person.

Bollywood actresses are so beautiful. I love Indian culture, dance, and music. I think I was born Indian in a past life. I want to be Indian and get married in a sari!

Hi

Smedroc: Canada does have the best crop.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bollywood actresses are hot. Real life Indians girls, not so much.
So not true. I know many beautiful Indian girls in person.

Bollywood actresses are so beautiful. I love Indian culture, dance, and music. I think I was born Indian in a past life. I want to be Indian and get married in a sari!

Hi

Smedroc: Canada does have the best crop.

Yes, Canada does have beautiful Indian girls.

Hi 35KD. I just want to get married in a sari. A fushia and gold sari. You down to be my partner?

Back
Top Bottom