Bollywood Actresses appreciation thread

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bollywood actresses are hot. Real life Indians girls, not so much.

Umm, you must live in the bad side of town then.

Indian chicks in my school =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Granted, there are a few booger-bears, but in my opinion, the majority are piff.

I also personally know some BANGIN' Indian chicks--true story.

It's an unfortunate predicament that most of them hail from a culture where "dark-skin" is viewed to be inferior, and "light-skin" is viewed to be superior.

In other words, the majority wont even entertain the thought of messing with a "dark-skinned".

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bollywood actresses are hot. Real life Indians girls, not so much.
So not true. I know many beautiful Indian girls in person.

Bollywood actresses are so beautiful. I love Indian culture, dance, and music. I think I was born Indian in a past life. I want to be Indian and get married in a sari!

Hi

Smedroc: Canada does have the best crop.

Yes, Canada does have beautiful Indian girls.

Hi 35KD. I just want to get married in a sari. A fushia and gold sari. You down to be my partner?
Just give me the when and the where and I'm there
happy.gif

She my dream girl, mannn.. I wish i could wife her
laugh.gif

But shes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
I'm Indian myself and watched bollywood movies my whole life, i think she the baddest
pimp.gif

I'm Indian, and this thread is appreciated. TONS of bad ones (on screen and off)
eek.gif
, but of course you're gonna see tons of..not so bad ones

Even if you HAVEN'T seen good looking Indian Women, how can you make such a crazy comment. The non-Hollywood ones are garbage? Come on man, ALL RACES OF WOMEN have weak, ok, and vicious looking women. I don't even know how you allowed your fingers to even type something like that.

And somebody said the MAJORITY of Indian Women are piff (or whatever). Yea ok. Most women in this world aren't piff, which is why good looking women are a commodity. Can't say that about ANY race of women, even Brazilian, which people for some reason believe ALL look good.

bollywood women are appreciated, some of the most beautiful in the world. the music videos r unappreciated though
laugh.gif

bollywood women are appreciated, some of the most beautiful in the world. the music videos r unappreciated though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom