Bollywood Actresses appreciation thread

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bollywood actresses are hot. Real life Indians girls, not so much.

It's an unfortunate predicament that most of them hail from a culture where "dark-skin" is viewed to be inferior, and "light-skin" is viewed to be superior.

In other words, the majority wont even entertain the thought of messing with a "dark-skinned".

This is completely straying from the thread, but that whole dark skin/light skin thing has to do with the fact that the darker skinned indians are generally poor and laborers (spending all day in the sun, working = darker skin), and the lighter skinned people have been/usually are richer since they don't have to do all the work for themselves (less sun = lighter skin).... its class driven essentially

Originally Posted by nwt

It's an unfortunate predicament that most of them hail from a culture where "dark-skin" is viewed to be inferior, and "light-skin" is viewed to be superior.

In other words, the majority wont even entertain the thought of messing with a "dark-skinned".

This is completely straying from the thread, but that whole dark skin/light skin thing has to do with the fact that the darker skinned indians are generally poor and laborers (spending all day in the sun, working = darker skin), and the lighter skinned people have been/usually are richer since they don't have to do all the work for themselves (less sun = lighter skin).... its class driven essentially

The sun can't do that much. The darker Indians have always been that color. The lighter ones came during the Indo-Aryan migration and took over the subcontinent and placed this caste system upon those that already lived in India. Then the whole idea of darker being inferior fell right into place.

Where the dark Indian joints at tho?  

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And somebody said the MAJORITY of Indian Women are piff (or whatever). Yea ok. Most women in this world aren't piff, which is why good looking women are a commodity. Can't say that about ANY race of women, even Brazilian, which people for some reason believe ALL look good.

indifferent.gif

Reading is fundamental.

Indian chicks in my school[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] (1)[/color] =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Granted, there are a few booger-bears, but in my opinion (3), the majority are piff (2).

If you're still incapable of connecting the dots, just read in the order of the # attached to the highlighted statement...
happy.gif
eyes.gif

Umm, you must live in the bad side of town then.

Indian chicks in my school =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Granted, there are a few booger-bears, but in my opinion, the majority are piff.

I also personally know some BANGIN' Indian chicks--true story.

Bay Area Indian chicks LOVE dark/black dudes

Back
Top Bottom