BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

You forgot The hype was at a all time high after concord 11s, these released before those and as such were fairly easy

Alot actually feared these would sell out and be hard to get in 2011.

There was like 20 resellers in the thread using ghost screen names trying to hype them up :lol:

It was also the first time they were retroed

The colorway is just not as popular as other vii colorways

As far as general popularity i would say olympics, hares, then raptors as top 3 vii. Then the bordeaux vii then cardinal vii dead last.

French blues, chambrays, and flint grey vii should be the most popular retro plus colorways

I wish they would come out with some more good plus colorways

Cardinals sat for weeks too, but i still feel its cause the hype wasnt that serious for jordans, hype was building but its not to the levels it is now

But i feel you this is the "Ugly Duckling" colorway of the 7s still my fav of all the 7s

IMO best looking 7's and these are a cop in my book without a doubt especially since I didn't get a chance to get the 2011 retro.

Confirmed!

So excited now

Darn why it had to be in the FALL

That's so darn far away

Last edited:
They releasing these again?! My pair from the last release is VVVVNDS. Still waiting on 16s & 17s to retro

so are raptors coming next year?

Since these are looking like a back to school release like Trapper said I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say the Black / Red's could very well be a Black Friday release...If I remember correct, in another thread from earlier this year, JB was still going back and forth on whether or not to release them...

JB could just skip over the colorway like they did this year with the Maroon VI's...

so are raptors coming next year?

Since these are looking like a back to school release like Trapper said I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say the Black / Red's could very well be a Black Friday release...If I remember correct, in another thread from earlier this year, JB was still going back and forth on whether or not to release them...

JB could just skip over the colorway like they did this year with the Maroon VI's...

View media item 1290971

Maroons would have flopped unless they were low in numbers like the red/white 2s. Like the mocha 3s there are a few that want them but I don't blame jb for not dropping them

It's been four years blood, normal people would have been beaten up their pairs by now and these last released before the influx of new sneaker "fans" rolled in.

It only makes sense to go ahead and bring them back, especially with it being the year of the VII.

We keep looking at sneakers with hoarder vision, but four years is a sizeable amount of time :lol:

My Bordeauxs are still ds

I feel like the raptors and Olympics are everywhere though. When were their last releases?

Alot actually feared these would sell out and be hard to get in 2011.

There was like 20 resellers in the thread using ghost screen names trying to hype them up
laugh.gif

It was also the first time they were retroed

The colorway is just not as popular as other vii colorways

As far as general popularity i would say olympics, hares, then raptors as top 3 vii. Then the bordeaux vii then cardinal vii dead last.

French blues, chambrays, and flint grey vii should be the most popular retro plus colorways

I wish they would come out with some more good plus colorways
You gotta be joking about that right
laugh.gif

same shoe, and jb just keeps going up smh, glad I copped them back in 2011 being, easy pass
Back in 2011 they were $150... now they gonna be $185 same shoe ugh
same shoe with different quality and jb price just keeps going up smh, glad I copped them back in 2011, easy pass

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom