BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

might b a Lil tight around ur pinky toe if u got wide feet?

I do actually which is what makes me sketchy on a 10.5. There aren't many 11s out there where I'm looking unless they're coupled with the 6s.

If true, these would be an insta-cop. Missed on the 2011s, so these are a must have for me.

These and the Hare and Imma ease up for a minute.

Really hope they are "Remastered"! I should have doubled up in '11...couldn't stop playing MJ's "Jam" for the kids all of release week! Top 5 for me easy.

My 11 Pair is still in good condition. if they were to come out with a remastered version i would only get them if they had the Green hits in the tongue.

My 11 Pair is still in good condition. if they were to come out with a remastered version i would only get them if they had the Green hits in the tongue.

Id get um if the midsole was darker like the og with no shine

Jb quality has sank in the present and even with the remastered title i cant see the future retro being better than the 2011 retro which wasnt perfect by any means

Id get um if the midsole was darker like the og with no shine

Jb quality has sank in the present and even with the remastered title i cant see the future retro being better than the 2011 retro which wasnt perfect by any means

Midsole was the only reason I passed on the 11' Retro...

Keeping an open mind regarding this whole "Remaster" thing but I'm with you in thinking that some of these models won't be a whole lot different than the previous releases...

These were a pretty easy cop last time.

I remember dudes tried to hype this shoe up so bad but it failed

The bordeaux vii just isnt super popular which it puzzles me why they would release them again so quickly
im happy as hell because we don't have to pay resell to cop... hopefully they can hurry up with the playoff 13's and the concord 11's

Im glad. Hopefully they can give us the correct green color on the back triangle, and give us the green on the tongue. But most importantly Nike/JB

Please,please give us the smooth buttery looking Durabuck high level grade leather. Bord VII's are in my all time top 5 J's.

I still haven't worn mine from 2011, but thanks for the reminder. Shall rock sooner rather than later. 

I love my 2011's ....very easy cop when they first released. Hope these remasters are even better quality

I'm looking forward to these releasing since i sold my old pair because i didn't like the fit 

only thing i didnt like about the 2011 pair was they ran OD big... hopefully that changes with this remastered joint

Back
Top Bottom