BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

IMO 4 yrs is a small gap from 92 -2011 now 2011-2015 we get so many shoes released at once ,I don't get time to beat certain ones in the ground, wit the amount of pairs i accumulate, even with everything being in rotation (wether depending of course) i wouldn't pass up on a fresh pair at all! but I prefer to have a shoe release form 99' 2000 an back,that we haven't seen yet is all Iam saying. Not to mention the Bordeaux and hares are my favorite 7s
i agree with u but u gotta keep in mind they're releasing retros and plus's much more frequently. with that being said i don't see why they don't retro from 15 onwards

My 2011 pair is in really good shape and I wear them quite a bit. I'd possibly buy another pair just to have around, but I'd like to see the tongue match the OG's exactly.

Much more focused on Hare's than Bordeaux's at this point.

Same here

I don't need these

The only reason I might get these, is because mine are a half a size big, because I ordered online and didn't go half a size down.

This.

And as a result, I have a stupid crease in the toe that pisses me off.

But truthfully, I was never in love with this colorway. If the "remastered" version is worth it, I may cop, but it's gotta be worth the extra $35.

i agree with u but u gotta keep in mind they're releasing retros and plus's much more frequently. with that being said i don't see why they don't retro from 15 onwards
Your certainly Right,an I def feel you on that. Side note,The hares! def ready for another pair.

Last edited:
I hope so and i hope with better quality even though I have no complaints about the other one from not so far back I need these because the other ones I had got. stolen smfh so I hope this is true

Last edited:
Exactly. Plus it's not as if other kicks haven't released again in a similar amount of time. TB3's came out in 2009 and then again in 2011. BC3's came out in 2008 and again in 2011. DB3's 2011 and 2013. WC3's 2011, then the Retro 88's in 2013. Also had the black and red 4's in 2008 and 2012. It's really not that uncommmon for them to do. Heck the Chicago 10's are coming out next year, with the 45, but released previously in 2012.
It's been four years blood, normal people would have been beaten up their pairs by now and these last released before the influx of new sneaker "fans" rolled in.

It only makes sense to go ahead and bring them back, especially with it being the year of the VII.

We keep looking at sneakers with hoarder vision, but four years is a sizeable amount of time
laugh.gif
...not when they havent brought back the citrus' or flints bruh..4 years is a short amount of time in my book my bordeauxs still looking good

...not when they havent brought back the citrus' or flints bruh..4 years is a short amount of time in my book my bordeauxs still looking good

Those are two obscure *** mid-2000s Retro+ colorways fam, of course those don't come back as frequently.

Four years is really only too soon for hoarders (people with over 25-30 pairs), because most other ("normal") people would cycle their pairs into rotation enough for them to not mind seeing a new release sooner than later.

Those are two obscure *** mid-2000s Retro+ colorways fam, of course those don't come back as frequently.

Four years is really only too soon for hoarders (people with over 25-30 pairs), because most other ("normal") people would cycle their pairs into rotation enough for them to not mind seeing a new release sooner than later.
But flints coming out would be greatly appreciated

Exactly. Plus it's not as if other kicks haven't released again in a similar amount of time. TB3's came out in 2009 and then again in 2011. BC3's came out in 2008 and again in 2011. DB3's 2011 and 2013. WC3's 2011, then the Retro 88's in 2013. Also had the black and red 4's in 2008 and 2012. It's really not that uncommmon for them to do. Heck the Chicago 10's are coming out next year, with the 45, but released previously in 2012.

It's been four years blood, normal people would have been beaten up their pairs by now and these last released before the influx of new sneaker "fans" rolled in.

It only makes sense to go ahead and bring them back, especially with it being the year of the VII.

We keep looking at sneakers with hoarder vision, but four years is a sizeable amount of time :lol:

You're comparing two lackluster colorways, to numerous colorways that are considered to be classics, among the greatest of all time? There are a bunch of colorways that haven't been brought back, but the point is that them retroing shoes within a four year timespan is nothing new, as it has precedent within their past release methods.

happy to see these back. as far as the original popular colorways go, you'll never hear a complaint from me regarding releasing them too often,

I'll take another pair. I regret not doubling up when they sat on ndc such an easy cop I did a phone order on release day

My bad... thought this was a Bordo's discussion. ...I'll let you lady's get back to it [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128535[/emoji]

Last edited:
The 2011 Bordeaux 7's release was nice :pimp:

My pair from NDC didn't fit right so i just went to KP mall and got my right size

Last edited:
My bad... thought this was a Bordo's discussion. ...I'll let you lady's get back to it [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128535[/emoji]

That's damn near anyone in here has talked about my ___ :lol:

You just wanted to get this joke off, huh?

Really off topic here but didn't want to waste a thread on it so please excuse me, but how 7s fit for you guys? I'm looking to land my grails (GMP 7) and I could be getting a deal on some 10.5s. My TTS is an 11.

Really off topic here but didn't want to waste a thread on it so please excuse me, but how 7s fit for you guys? I'm looking to land my grails (GMP 7) and I could be getting a deal on some 10.5s. My TTS is an 11.

I'm a 10.5, and I find 7's to run a little large, so if I want the shoe to fit perfectly I get them in a size 10.

I think 4 years is enough time but you never know with jb considering they didn't give us black metalics last year... 2011-2013 but tgey release other models in that short of time with variations... white cement 3 and 88s Chicago 10s pair with 45 Chicago ones with na

The GMP 7's fits TTS IMO definitely more so than the 2011 bordeaux or 2012 Raptor's

might b a Lil tight around ur pinky toe if u got wide feet?

Back
Top Bottom