BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

These are so fun to photograph. I almost don't want to wear my pair yet so I don't mess them up. They're my favorite of all time. Maybe pair 2 is needed?
bro you just don't know how much i want to smell my pair everyday. haha. this is definitely one of my top 3. most pairs i would wear but this, although it is a GR pair , i really want to just look at it,, and smell it for the mean time. hahahahahaha . but of course if i had two pairs id definitely rock one. 

What do you mean by lumpy toe box?

I'm referring to the front left of your shoe where it is supposed to be rounded, but instead has little bumps around the front where the leather meets the sole. That shouldn't be like that. My three pairs of 2011 Bordeaux VII's were perfectly rounded and uniform. Whereas I had three pairs of 2015's that all had this defect. It just sucks these issues are rampant even after the price hike and Remastering initiative.

I dont really see any imperfections on the toebox in hand.

Perhaps that's their way to combat against bootleggers, so if yours are perfect shape then it's fake lol

I dont really see any imperfections on the toebox in hand.

Perhaps that's their way to combat against bootleggers, so if yours are perfect shape then it's fake lol

I dunno about all that. I call it sloppy craftsmanship. There's no excuse that attention to detail was thrown out the window for the simple fact they were mass producing them.

I dunno about all that. I call it sloppy craftsmanship. There's no excuse that attention to detail was thrown out the window for the simple fact they were mass producing them.

I think it was a byproduct of the mold being changed. It was changed 2 times last year alone after using the same one for years.

I think I like the Bordeaux more than the hare after I got them actually. Plus it's easier to maintain too, I'm too ocd when wearing white sneakers like the hare.

I think I like the Bordeaux more than the hare after I got them actually. Plus it's easier to maintain too, I'm too ocd when wearing white sneakers like the hare.
Yea. that light grey nubuck/durabuck is going to be a PAIN to keep clean.

Back
Top Bottom