BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

I think I like the Bordeaux more than the hare after I got them actually. Plus it's easier to maintain too, I'm too ocd when wearing white sneakers like the hare.

Man I'm so sad, I had to return the Hares I had...

Money gone, nothing to show... That's a pair I'd pay over retail for funds permitting.

Hares > Bordeaux's

That's good, it gives people a chance to secure them if they want them.
This. I'm just happy these didn't get the $400 resell treatment like the 11s did before the 15s released 
laugh.gif

That's good, it gives people a chance to secure them if they want them.
I hate people complain about grails having zero resell value. Should I be mad I can cop these for a little over retail? What's the issue with being about l able to cop the grape 5s for $200? Folks out hypebeastin

This. I'm just happy these didn't get the $400 resell treatment like the 11s did before the 15s released 
laugh.gif
Yes, the 2011 are alright but not worth that much in my eye. They are only a variant of the original colorway.
I hate people complain about grails having zero resell value. Should I be mad I can cop these for a little over retail? What's the issue with being about l able to cop the grape 5s for $200? Folks out hypebeastin
I believe people want to sell them down the line, I myself want to keep all of my shoes because I love them and I make memories with them. When I look at my White, Red, and Black (Chicago) 1s I remember going to the movies with my friends, talking to a female that I thought I could have been closer with, and stopping a fire before others got hurt (happened at the campground). If it's a decent price (even if over retail) it's alright.

Right! There's a lot of pairs with minor differences from them being made at different factories. The infrared VI is a big example, there's a lot of discussion about the differences in quality.
Korean made pair:
View media item 1907407View media item 1907389View media item 1907391View media item 1907406

Taiwan made pair:
View media item 1907403View media item 1907402View media item 1907400View media item 1907404

Note the shades of green of the backtabs and the Korean pair has the 3 holes on the wing of the upper as opposed to the Taiwan pair's 2. In some pairs the different factories account for the difference in the V or U shape of where the Huarache boot meets the toebox. Some pairs also have different toebox shapes.

Repped when I re-up!!!!

1 down (Bordeauxs), 1 to go (Hares).

I secured these for $6.70 over what I would have paid for retail. My first resell pair of kicks yah; what's funny is now I feel more official as a collector.

$210 off the Bay shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

7's as a "lineup" could be my favorite J's. Of the originals there's really not a bad colorway. I'm psyched for these bad boys to arrive. Can't wait to get the Hares as well, so I can see which is my actual favorite and not just theoretical.

Oh yeah... THESE ARE MY FIRST 7's!!!!!!!

[emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1 down (Bordeauxs), 1 to go (Hares).

I secured these for $6.70 over what I would have paid for retail. My first resell pair of kicks yah; what's funny is now I feel more official as a collector.

$210 off the Bay shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

7's as a "lineup" could be my favorite J's. Of the originals there's really not a bad colorway. I'm psyched for these bad boys to arrive. Can't wait to get the Hares as well, so I can see which is my actual favorite and not just theoretical.

Oh yeah... THESE ARE MY FIRST 7's!!!!!!!

[emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
lots of fakes on the bay, the ones for these are decent too. post pics when they come in

Back
Top Bottom