Born into money...vol. People throwing Salt

The word "hate" gets thrown around too many times and mis-used by NT and young people in general.

If people are born into money, that's fine. But that doesn't mean they still can't be jerks.

So if someone (who is not rich) says something about a rich jerk, it's automatically dismissed as "hating" when infact the dude is actually ajerk and being rich has nothing to do with it.

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems this upcoming generation of young people are dumb as hell.

My family worked for the bread they have....I took advantage of that situation...is that wrong???? Who cares what other people have, worry about yourself andtry to do better for your family in the future....

Never ever hate on them. They might not have parents around or loving families.

I'm middle class but I have been blessed.
I don't get that bold part because hell you could be poor, middle class and not have the same thing in regards to family.

What's the difference between being born into money and being born with good looks or any other positive blessed trait? I see people always raggin on dudespushin nice cars mommy and daddy copped for them which seems the same as if someone hates on another dude to be blessed with good looks.....but you never seethe second scenario happening (as openly).

The word "hate" gets thrown around too many times and mis-used by NT and young people in general.

If people are born into money, that's fine. But that doesn't mean they still can't be jerks.

So if someone (who is not rich) says something about a rich jerk, it's automatically dismissed as "hating" when infact the dude is actually a jerk and being rich has nothing to do with it.

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems this upcoming generation of young people are dumb as hell.
Sometime the word "hate" gets thrown around but lets also be real about one thing if you are consistently yacking about somethingsomebody else has that you don't negatively its going to be viewed as hating. Thats just how it is. We also know that people when they don't likesomething/one are quicker to say something negative also.

You gotta remember. YOU are richer than billions of people. Yes, maybe some people don't deserve that money because of their laziness. but it is not theirfault. Are you gonna tell them as a baby to not buy you the best crib and baby bottles too?

I don't mind people growing up rich, hey it's what most kids want, and what every parent wants to provide for their family.

But if you are not appreciative of your money, or you look down on those that "have not", I have no sympathy and I go out of my way to son them. Ifyou tell people your parents don't work hard enough or are lazy. Silver spoon #+* kids who want to downgrade others struggle when they don't know firsthand then it is a problem.

ya'll took this way out of proportion...

all i was saying was that when you see cats that are "jerks" stunting

i just think

"why couldn't all that money go to another person?"

or the occasional "I wish i had that car"

that is all

lol @ "not deserving it."

doesn't half the world live on under $2/day?

then all of you bitter kids are just as "rich" and "undeserving."

get some perspective.

i had a nice life growin up but i damn for sure wouldve liked to be in the class where my folks copped me an m3 for my 16th birthdaylike............."time for you to drive now son"

so to the OG question......

nah i never hated on the better off kids, i was friends with lots of them growin up. never salty, i was always ridin shotty.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

HAHAAH Goddamn jealousy is a *%@$+.
You my friend would qualify as the jerk.

ya'll took this way out of proportion...
NT always does that. Don't leave the topic open ended next time. Be as specific as possible in what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom