☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

1pjv3exrn1671.jpg

This Celtics team the past year or so really reminds me of the Paul pierce and Antoine Walker days only now it’s Jaylen brown and Jayson Tatum

I don't think either of those guys had the ceiling that JT does. Just hope he can live up to it.

I don't think either of those guys had the ceiling that JT does. Just hope he can live up to it.
That may be true but Paul Pierce still has the edge in competitiveness and killer attitude. He wouldn’t of let Kevin Durant push him all over the court in the playoffs like Jayson Tatum did

That may be true but Paul Pierce still has the edge in competitiveness and killer attitude. He wouldn’t of let Kevin Durant push him all over the court in the playoffs like Jayson Tatum did
Durant is arguably the best player on Earth. And Tatum averaged 31 a game in the series.

:lol:

Yea thats awesome but How does that correlate to my post?

Because you said JT let him push him all over the court, when it was really just more of a back and forth between two great offensive players. No disrespect to PP because I love him, but he wouldn't have fared any better against KD.

Because you said JT let him push him all over the court, when it was really just more of a back and forth between two great offensive players. No disrespect to PP because I love him, but he wouldn't have fared any better against KD.
KD was treating Tatum like a little boy all 5 games. The sucker punches, hand checks, elbows…Tatum did nothing about it. Pierce or Bird or any other celtic through time wouldnt have allowed that. Out of all people Evan fournier was the guy to get in KDs face?

KD was treating Tatum like a little boy all 5 games. The sucker punches, hand checks, elbows…Tatum did nothing about it. Pierce or Bird or any other celtic through time wouldnt have allowed that. Out of all people Evan fournier was the guy to get in KDs face?

Literally no one can contain KD. He's a unicorn. Tatum was the one positive take away from that entire series and he's a 23 year old tagged with the responsibility of containing arguably the greatest offensive player in the history of the league. I think we're being a little hard on Tatum here :lol:?

I didn't see any sucker punches or elbows that I can remember?

Literally no one can contain KD. He's a unicorn. Tatum was the one positive take away from that entire series and he's a 23 year old tagged with the responsibility of containing arguably the greatest offensive player in the history of the league. I think we're being a little hard on Tatum here :lol:?

I didn't see any sucker punches or elbows that I can remember?
Come on man KD was throwing elbows the whole series even sliding under after JT shooting 3s.

I’m getting sick and tired of waiting around for Beal to demand a trade. I legit think that dude is happy getting that extra year from Washington, as well as being able to put up numbers on a trash team. He supposedly wants to play with Tatum, but if that was the case, what is the hold up here?

Also, Zach Lavine as a plan B doesn’t really get me excited at all.

I’m getting sick and tired of waiting around for Beal to demand a trade. I legit think that dude is happy getting that extra year from Washington, as well as being able to put up numbers on a trash team. He supposedly wants to play with Tatum, but if that was the case, what is the hold up here?

Also, Zach Lavine as a plan B doesn’t really get me excited at all.
Trade deadline or next summer. Very well-rooted in DC and doesn't want to look like the bad guy.

Back
Top Bottom