Boston man moves into nice Houston Neighborhood, Neighbors don't like him because he is black.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

No surprise that it's Texas. I have a friend who lives in Texas as a minority and people always have something to say about her race. It's appalling that this takes place.

what city?

Originally Posted by do work son

No surprise that it's Texas. I have a friend who lives in Texas as a minority and people always have something to say about her race. It's appalling that this takes place.

what city?
Abilene.

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

not watching the video. there's probably more to this story. he was probably very disruptive or something. a lot of people use excuses when they're bad neighbors.
Makes your opinion really valid, doesn't it?
eyes.gif
you're right, i watched it and stand by my first statement.
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't understand how a neighborhood can tell you you can't have guests...espeicially ones that dont have a history of causing problems

SN: the reporter reminded me of the one reporter who started cussing while filming after some bugs flew in his face

I was just about to ask if thy was the same reporter lol

A very sad yet out of the norm representation of Houston. I actually thought this would've been River Oaks where Clyde Drexler moved in, then
realized he had nothing in common with anybody over there and moved. One thing though, I think it's funny how those bigot a__ type white people
stick their chests out and become very brave and reckless towards blacks who actually have sense, and would think before they take action, but stay
clear from the type of black people who would shoot them in the face on sight. I'd like to see one of them pull the ^#&! somewhere in 3rd Ward,
5th Ward, or way northside in Houston, and see what happens then.

That takes place in parts of every state. I'm pretty sure that one friend can speak for and represent every minority in every state though. 

^ Right, because violence would certainly rid them of their prejudices.

So...that's the only thing you took from that? That confrontation can settle prejudices?

Sarcasm bro. Point is beating them up or bustin' a cap or whatever 5th ward cats would do them, would only further confirm their preconceived notions.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

That takes place in parts of every state. I'm pretty sure that one friend can speak for and represent every minority in every state though. 

Good thing that that's not what I said.

Good thing that that's not what I said.

Well you may wanna reread your original statement a couple times then and think about it. 

"Sarcasm bro. Point is beating them up or bustin' a cap or whatever 5th ward cats would do them, would only further confirm their preconceived notions. "

Ahhhh, I gotcha man. I'm just real big on that if you're gonna be a fool, don't selectively be one. Be an equal opportunity bigot and not pick and choose. 

Originally Posted by neverflopped

i don't understand how a neighborhood can tell you you can't have guests...espeicially ones that dont have a history of causing problems

SN: the reporter reminded me of the one reporter who started cussing while filming after some bugs flew in his face

It is him
laugh.gif

He's been here on TV for a while

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

You think treating them with respect and kindness will do it ?
pimp.gif
They cant be prejudiced if theyre dead.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

You think treating them with respect and kindness will do it ?
pimp.gif
They cant be prejudiced if theyre dead.
and we can't do anything to foster the progression of black people and our image by getting incarcerated.

Well you may wanna reread your original statement a couple times then and think about it. 

"Sarcasm bro. Point is beating them up or bustin' a cap or whatever 5th ward cats would do them, would only further confirm their preconceived notions. "

Ahhhh, I gotcha man. I'm just real big on that if you're gonna be a fool, don't selectively be one. Be an equal opportunity bigot and not pick and choose. 
I know exactly what I said. We recently saw a story where a neighborhood reacted with hostility towards a man who legally acquired a home in Texas. I facetiously said, "No surprise that it's Texas." since they coincidentally deal with neighborhoods in Texas.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

It is him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude can switch up his "professional" voice and his normal voice incredibly well 

I know exactly what I said. We recently saw a story where a neighborhood reacted with hostility towards a man who legally acquired a home in Texas. I facetiously said, "No surprise that it's Texas." since they coincidentally deal with neighborhoods in Texas.
   Thanks for correcting yourself like I suggested.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

It is him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude can switch up his "professional" voice and his normal voice incredibly well 

roll.gif
just saw the video. CLASSIC

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Quanell X
pimp.gif

Quanell X is my dude, it's cool seeing all the good things he's done over the years, and even cooler runnin into him here and there. He's not like other activists who just
put on a front on television, and you don't see him after that, he's actually in the neighborhoods and all the communities trying to do good things to help everybody.

Back
Top Bottom